Recommended ESPN: Sources: Dallas' Irving faces possible suspension

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sources: Dallas' Irving faces possible suspension

i

The NFL is evaluating Cowboys defensive tackle David Irving for a potential suspension, league sources told ESPN.

Read Full Story

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I feel for Irving and Gregory..........but I never once looked at them as a part of this team just like I never looked at as Rolando McClain apart of this team. Just like I don't look at Sean Lee as apart of this team.

You feel for them? They did this to themselves. They're morons who have no self control. Smoke a joint and lose a career or fly right and earn millions. Seems like it should have been a very simple choice to me.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I feel for Irving and Gregory..........but I never once looked at them as a part of this team just like I never looked at as Rolando McClain apart of this team. Just like I don't look at Sean Lee as apart of this team.

I don't feel for them at all. I like weed as much as the next guy, but you offer me millions to play a game, and I can pass on grass until I comfortably retire. They are idiots, plain and simple.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
It doesn’t really matter either way since I don’t think he’s really in anyone plans.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You feel for them? They did this to themselves. They're morons who have no self control. Smoke a joint and lose a career or fly right and earn millions. Seems like it should have been a very simple choice to me.
That's your opinion. Its easy to sit here behind a computer and call someone a idiot. I tend to think there's deeper issues there. Anyone who has smoked marijuna knows that its not a vice that allows you to lose your career for. People have confirmed in the NFL they have smoked weed and never got caught. So for you to get caught doing it when others manage to not do so? Tells me there's something there. But I'm not in the mood to argue over this. I feel for them. You don't. We can agree to disagree.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't feel for them at all. I like weed as much as the next guy, but you offer me millions to play a game, and I can pass on grass until I comfortably retire. They are idiots, plain and simple.
No one intentionally choses weed over millions lol. Its not crack lol.