Recommended ESPN: Sources: Dallas' Irving faces possible suspension

Rayman70

Reaction score
who cares, we kinda knew something was up anyways. He took the Rolando McClain route.

CWR

Reaction score
No Sean Lee hate. I love the guy. I don't blame him I just think his body can't hold up. But I put him in that list because I don't go into the season considering his spot safe because I can rely on him. You can't.

Its a simple fix, pay cut. I hope it works out that way at least.

Dre11

Reaction score
You feel for them? They did this to themselves. They're morons who have no self control. Smoke a joint and lose a career or fly right and earn millions. Seems like it should have been a very simple choice to me.

What you think is simple doesn't mean it's simple for someone else. These two have issues like a lot of humans, I'm glad your life is perfect.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That's your opinion. Its easy to sit here behind a computer and call someone a idiot. I tend to think there's deeper issues there. Anyone who has smoked marijuna knows that its not a vice that allows you to lose your career for. People have confirmed in the NFL they have smoked weed and never got caught. So for you to get caught doing it when others manage to not do so? Tells me there's something there. But I'm not in the mood to argue over this. I feel for them. You don't. We can agree to disagree.

I don't intend to argue either. I'm merely saying that rules are in place for a reason, and those two chose to do what they wanted rather than follow the rules. At least Irving has the lawyer commercials to go back to. Not sure what Gregory has.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gregory hurts because he was a 2nd round pick..now a complete waste. WE ALL KNEW though, he was a ticking time bomb poised to screw up at any given time.From the moment he was drafted til know. The league has a history littered with elite talented guys like him only never to realize their potential because of common sense. Its that simple. Follow the rules, fair or not, or ruin your career. HIS CHOICE. I don't feel sorry for him. I do feel for the team though. What he did was DUMB, and mostly selfish. Young,dumb and well, lol...you know the rest.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What you think is simple doesn't mean it's simple for someone else. These two have issues like a lot of humans, I'm glad your life is perfect.

Where did I say my life is perfect? I wish it was........

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I'm merely saying that rules are in place for a reason...

In this case, no good reason.

I’m fine with the position that rules need to be followed, however misguided they may be. But it’s a huge stretch to suggest that a rule against smoking weed is a reasonable basis for taking away a guy’s livelihood.

Dre11

Reaction score
Where did I say my life is perfect? I wish it was........

You called them morons for having issues because they have opportunity for millions. You seem to want to judge them as if your life is perfect.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to make a list of the guys we've gone after with disciplinary or psychological issues from the last few decades, but it seems like a lot of them have played d-line. Does that go back to the success with Haley?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't intend to argue either. I'm merely saying that rules are in place for a reason, and those two chose to do what they wanted rather than follow the rules. At least Irving has the lawyer commercials to go back to. Not sure what Gregory has.

Of course there are rules. They are suspended and rightfully so. That's not my argument. IT just rubs me the wrong way calling these guys idiots without knowing the full story. May be they don't love football. May be they truly can't quit. Maybe there is something mental there.....I Don't know the story to judge these guys.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I thought this was old news?:huh:

Oh now it’s like “Official - - Official.”

:omg:

Noclaf

Reaction score
Of course there are rules. They are suspended and rightfully so. That's not my argument. IT just rubs me the wrong way calling these guys idiots without knowing the full story. May be they don't love football. May be they truly can't quit. Maybe there is something mental there.....I Don't know the story to judge these guys.
If your that addicted to pot you have way bigger problems, I don't have much sympathy for him at this point. My son is an addict and he can't get rehab and I can't afford it, this fool has had all the help in the world yet he can't stop getting hi

Noclaf

Reaction score
Smoking weed isn't stupid. The NFL fans that don't understand that the NFL is a political money making ***** are the ones who are stupid. I for one am happy that there are guys out there that don't allow $ to get in the way of how they chose to live their lives. Their lives, don't forget that.
But it's the rules like it or not, now this kid will be out of the league and you watch his life totally fall apart