ESPN: Terry Glenn Agrees To Deal; Cowboys still contemplating it

Undisputed

Reaction score
Maybe it's too early to celebrate but...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow: :starspin :starspin :star: :starspin :starspin:bow:

championship!

jdnoyes

Reaction score
Xy_Oldone;2158288 said:
Actually that is posted on one of the four pages. I do not care just pointing out that there are two threads on the exact same subject.

Ah, I see it now, gotcha. I tend to stop reading threads after the first page or 2 because they typically degenerate quickly, so I'm glad this was posted in a new thread.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile;2158227 said:
Hot damn!

I am so glad my prediction was wrong.

Me too.

You're on a roll.

Now.... predict us to lose in the Super Bowl.

juck

Reaction score
Should have got a reciever in draft or trade,this is stupid of Jerry.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
juckie;2158371 said:

agreed, hopefully something can still be done *cough* Boldin *cough*

AbeBeta

Reaction score
juckie;2158371 said:

No, stupid is a move that is forced - had a desirable WR fallen to us in the 2nd round we would have taken him, had a decent trade for a good WR been there we would have done it.

ologan

Reaction score
dwarecwby311;2158250 said:

Well,either way,I still hope SHE signs! (Strained Labia or no strained Labia). BTW,was that the Labia Major,or Labia Minor????

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ologan;2158419 said:
Well,either way,I still hope SHE signs! (Strained Labia or no strained Labia). BTW,was that the Labia Major,or Labia Minor????

I think it's a major for highsticking.

;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
abersonc;2158412 said:
No, stupid is a move that is forced - had a desirable WR fallen to us in the 2nd round we would have taken him, had a decent trade for a good WR been there we would have done it.
I agree. Don't reach. Did we learn nothing from the Q saga?

Yeah I went there.

:p:

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
ologan;2158419 said:
Since she's one of the smaller players on the team, I would say minora. I guess that would Flo the majora.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Does seem incredibly odd really...If indeed Glenn agreed, then what is the holdup on the club's and Jerry's end having known about his knee all this time already?...I mean, is there something 'new' to know on his knee that wasn't already known before all this haggling over the injury waiver?...Otherwise it seems a lot like an enormous waste of time.

Apparently, he wasn't playing racquetball? :confused:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It seems to me that if Glenn has agreed to the deal AND the Cowboys have all of his equipment in Oxnard, then it's a done deal.

It doesn't make much sense for them to cut him when they've been working to get him to sign. He finally does it and they say goodbye?

FCBarca

Reaction score
After rereading the ESPN report from Werder, it is unclear on what the dollars are...Perhaps that is the holdup?...Maybe Jerry doesn't want to split the contract in half but stick to the 500-600k range?...Would seem to be quibbling over a small amount of money ultimately...IF that were the case

peck-sicilyisland

Reaction score
If Terry is not on this team opening day.The season is over before it gets started.The cowboys can mess this one up if they want,but they got 2 years to win a super bowl.After that the rebuilding starts. Plus I dont think they will ever win the big games with Roma at QB.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
peck-sicilyisland;2158588 said:
If Terry is not on this team opening day.The season is over before it gets started.The cowboys can mess this one up if they want,but they got 2 years to win a super bowl.After that the rebuilding starts. Plus I dont think they will ever win the big games with Roma at QB.

riiiiiiight

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
FCBarca;2158501 said:
After rereading the ESPN report from Werder, it is unclear on what the dollars are...Perhaps that is the holdup?...Maybe Jerry doesn't want to split the contract in half but stick to the 500-600k range?...Would seem to be quibbling over a small amount of money ultimately...IF that were the case
Yeah, I picked up on the same thing..... Maybe Glenn has agreed, but to a higher than 500K figure.

There has to be more to this, otherwise it'd mean that Jerry was just yanking Glenn's chain. (and Jerry wouldn't do that)

TheHerd

Reaction score
If Terry is not on this team opening day.The season is over before it gets started.The cowboys can mess this one up if they want,but they got 2 years to win a super bowl.After that the rebuilding starts. Plus I dont think they will ever win the big games with Reeves at CB

Fixed it for ya.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score

The cowboys are a very young team....where do you come up with we only have 2 years to win a SB??? This team is one of the younger teams in the league with only a few older players in key positions (TO being the main one). I have seen this quote before and I don't agree with it....

Please explain.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score

bullslop