ESPN: There is a better chance Shedeur Sanders could be Cowboys QB next season than Dak

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I am sure Tannenbaum is a great Husand and amazing Father, but there is a real reason he wasn't good at his GM job and got fired. His take is utterly ridiculous, and anybody on the show shivers at anything he has to say for the most part. I am sure Jerry would love Shedur, but Sanders is likely going to be in top 5 so he'd have to hold out and tell every other team ahead of Dallas not to draft him because he won't sign LOL

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Shedur Sanders is somewhere between Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson.

He doesn't have as strong an arm as Lawrence but Lawrence has a longer leash because of the low expectations of the franchise he plays for. Shedur will probably play for a higher expectation franchise and therefore won't necessarily give him the time.

Dak WAS better than Shedur in college too. Dak took a bottom feeding school to #1 in the nation and was one game against Nick Saban away from playing in the CFB playoffs. Meanwhile having 10 other local barbers and grocer baggers on offense. But that game was hardly his fault. The final score was 25-20. Mississippi State went away from their strength...which was run the ball, went pass happy and Saban simply stuck to the gameplan while Mullen tried to be cute. That game was on his coach.

Sanders has yet to elevate his school. Which has historically been better than Dak's. Won the national title in 1990. His daddy is a legend, but that's the only reason people are hyping him up. He will not come close to being as good a player as daddy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am sure Tannenbaum is a great Husand and amazing Father, but there is a real reason he wasn't good at his GM job and got fired. His take is utterly ridiculous, and anybody on the show shivers at anything he has to say for the most part. I am sure Jerry would love Shedur, but Sanders is likely going to be in top 5 so he'd have to hold out and tell every other team ahead of Dallas not to draft him because he won't sign LOL
He's an idiot. This is far from his first take that was horrible. I don't see how he keeps his job.

CWR

Reaction score
Geez these guys are worse than the weatherman. They just make crap up. No there is not a better chance lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sanders would make the Mazi pick seem astute.
QB Connor Weigman, Texas A&M, 215 lbs. 6'4 is our best bet. QB Dillon Gabriel Oregon, 204 U.S. pounds but '5-"11 would be a good pick available to us in the mid 1st round.
Dare to dream, lads!