ESPN: There is a better chance Shedeur Sanders could be Cowboys QB next season than Dak

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I can't believe anyone would trade Lamb for Sanders.

One thing he didn't inherit from his dad is speed. 4.6+, come on man, the can chunk it but not that well. Give me Hunter instead.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Speculation is running rampant with this thread. Odds are that it's quite unlikely Shadeur Sanders is destined to be our QB in 2025. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
So let me get this straight….

We trade two 1st rounders and Lamb for a chance to draft Shedeur….

Do they drug test on ESPN?
Nope. Start Lance after we lose to the Texans in week 11 and wind up with a top 10 draft slot. Prime then announces that Shadeur will ONLY play for the Cowboys, ( a la Bronny James) , give up 2 firsts to move up and get Shadeur

See how easy this go?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Deion’s kid has some talent but if you think we have a three ring circus now, wait to you see Deion, Shedeur, and Jerry at a press conference. Now that I think about it, it might be worth two first round picks and CeeDee for the attention that the Cowboys would get. :laugh: :facepalm:

Flamma

Reaction score
I rarely watch college football, but I'm hearing this QB class isn't that good. I guess we'll know more as the season moves on.

GINeric

Reaction score

So how does a terrible quarterback who constantly take sacks and freeze like a deer in headlights become a perennial top 10, All-Pro and MVP candidate in the NFL??

I'm confused. Are there any other top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterbacks that are terrible, take sacks and freeze like a deer in headlights?? What are their names?

Please provide me with other examples! Or is Dak the first perennial top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate in NFL history that is considered terrible, take sacks and is a deer in the headlights?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I hope so...he is already better and way more experienced as a QB than Trey Lance! There might not be any better fit for a QB than Shedeur and the Cowboys...it's like he was born to be the QB of this franchise
Jerry loves Lance.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
All of you wishing for Sheduer Sanders don't actually watch college football. Shedeur is terrible. He's the most sacked QB in college football for a reason. He can't read a defense and freezes like a deer in headlights when he's pressured.
He’s got that Drew Bledsoe ‘sackability‘ in him for sure, and he hasn’t even made it to the pros yet.

But life goes on, Jerry runs a circus, and would not be shocked at all to see him override his advisors and scouts to pick Shadeur. Sort of like a Johnny Manziel move. Only Stephen Jones will be able to stop him.

Creeper

Reaction score
Shedeur Sanders may be the most overrated college QB ever. Maybe he proves me wrong this season, but I do not want him anywhere near the Dallas Cowboys.