ESPN: There is a better chance Shedeur Sanders could be Cowboys QB next season than Dak

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

• You said just like our quarterback?

So how does a terrible quarterback who constantly take sacks and freeze like a deer in headlights become a perennial top 10, All-Pro and MVP candidate in the NFL??

I'm confused. Are there any other top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterbacks that are terrible, take sacks and freeze like a deer in headlights?? What are their names?

Please provide me with other examples! Or is Dak the first perennial top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate in NFL history that is considered terrible, take sacks and is a deer in the headlights?
I don't answer your questions unless you start answering mine, got it.

lkelly

Reaction score
When Bart Scott comes across as the reasonable one during your take, you know that you've forgotten to pull up your zipper.

And I say that with marginal belief that Dak is in Dallas next year for a variety of reasons. A $40M cap hit for Dak and a $30M cap hit for a Lamb trade? Anyone with permission to drive alone would laugh at the thought of Jerry flushing all that cap space down the drain.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is an odd one for me. First…I’ve never seen the kid play but I’ll now make an effort.

I do not like flamboyant athletes (I mean the dad here, not son), and something like this would typically infuriate me as another Jerry circus act to create headlines, which it absolutely would.

That all said, Deion Sanders is my favorite pro sports athlete of all time. He did things that no one else had before or since. Two way player…best CB and PR of all time by far, oh yeah…played a little Major League Baseball at a decent level as well.

I think he would be a great leader of men, and could actually command the true respect of a locker room despite Jerry’s behavior. They will of course need the right coordinators.

I’m not sure if the QB is actually projected to be a top 1-2 pick, but Prime has already said “it’s gonna be like Eli.”

I don’t know that he will be in a position to make those demands, but what we DO know if as of this moment Dallas has neither a QB or HC for 2025.

As I type, it makes much more sense as to why Jerry may want to keep options open.

It would be media chaos if this were to become close to a possibility and Jerry knows it.

Thomas82

Reaction score
They're not trading Lamb. But there is someone else they could trade. If Dak is gone and Jerry gets desperate, there's no telling what he can do.
They definitely won't trade CeeDee. The new QB wouldn't have anybody to throw the ball to.

khiladi

Reaction score
Sanders is also not good from what I’ve seen.. another 1 year QB running a basic offense..

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Was this the same show that Stephen A said that Judge benefits from batting ahead of Juan Soto? :laugh: these dudes are a bunch of buffoons.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Nope. Start Lance after we lose to the Texans in week 11 and wind up with a top 10 draft slot. Prime then announces that Shadeur will ONLY play for the Cowboys, ( a la Bronny James) , give up 2 firsts to move up and get Shadeur

See how easy this go?
Have you even watched him play? Trade 2 first rounders? Lmao. Draft experts having him going in the top of the 2nd, but our brilliant fans want to draft him top 10 and trade multiple 1st on top. :lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Sanders is also not good from what I’ve seen.. another 1 year QB running a basic offense..
This is what I mean….you know way better than I do. I watched the first half of the UC opener since my post above.

I saw some decent arm strength and someone who doesn’t look rattled, but I have no idea how to judge other things like if his game will translate to the NFL or if he can read a defense.

If he was elite, Dallas would likely have no shot at him. The question is if his deficiencies are correctible, and does he still have room to get better.

khiladi

Reaction score
Gun to head ..........who ya picking Sanders or Dak (lol)

mood-sad.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
This is what I mean….you know way better than I do. I watched the first half of the UC opener since my post above.

I saw some decent arm strength and someone who doesn’t look rattled, but I have no idea how to judge other things like if his game will translate to the NFL or if he can read a defense.

If he was elite, Dallas would likely have no shot at him. The question is if his deficiencies are correctible, and does he still have room to get better.
I don’t watch college, I’m just going by from what little I’ve seen. There is word out that Deion is basically just running an offense to advertise his son, not to win. That being said, he can sling it and some of the throws he was making that I saw, defense was right in his face and he stood tall.

visionary

Reaction score
All of you wishing for Sheduer Sanders don't actually watch college football. Shedeur is terrible. He's the most sacked QB in college football for a reason. He can't read a defense and freezes like a deer in headlights when he's pressured.
No one is watching “for him” but he’s coming