News: ESPN: Woman files defamation suit against Jerry Jones

speedkilz88

Reaction score
R.449724ae653f849799a0a85df7c25e05

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no opinion on the woman, her claims or how it relates to Jerry for that matter, but in general I do find it funny when someone says, "I'm not doing it for the money!" and then proceeds to file lawsuit for a lot of money.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I have no opinion on the woman, her claims or how it relates to Jerry for that matter, but in general I do find it funny when someone says, "I'm not doing it for the money!" and then proceeds to file lawsuit for a lot of money.
And she's suing others for "making false claims" yet she literally wrote a letter asking for $20 million which she now claims wasn't really asking for money (venting) and her lawyer told them she wanted Zeke and Dak money. Those don't sound like false claims. I think the judge throws this out pretty quick.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL...Exactly!!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
In the statement released by her lawyers on Monday, Davis said that her "second life" as Jones' daughter "was known only by attorneys, therapists, my mother, me, and my father, Jerry Jones. This life was the limited space I had to cope with the realization that my own father would rather use money to silence, conceal, and intimidate me than know his daughter."

she was or is a congressional aide. said her original intent was for ol jerry to acknowledge her and meet with her.
Jerry launched a smear campaign instead lol.

The lawyers allege that Jones' "smear campaign" has destroyed Davis' reputation. "The Google search 'Alexandra Davis extortionist' results in over 4,000,000 hits alone," they wrote in the lawsuit.

Kwyn

Reaction score
DNA test is easy to do. Until I hear of hard results I tend to think this is an attempted cash in.
He’s never actually denied it. He just basically said no comment for ages while he supported her, and her mother, providing for her hundreds of thousands of dollars.

She’s just angry that she’s not an heiress.