News: ESPN: Woman files defamation suit against Jerry Jones

jay94

Reaction score
It's a woman's world everything is antiman, protect yourself at all cost, most of you all and myself are not billionaires, good luck protecting yourself, vs random bs..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares, who really cares? Only those that allow it inside their heads.

Does it effect what happens on the field, players, coaches, salary cap...no...

ArtClink

Reaction score
Yeah it's all her fault. She chose to have the fuhrer be her dad lol. He has lived less than an hour away from his daughter her entire life but has never had anything to do with her. In the words of the great George Dunham (The Ticket Sports Radio), "That's just sorry on Jones's part".

My favorite comment on another forum on this topic was "Maybe she will get the team (Cowboys). She can sure run it better than Jerry (i.e., the fuhrer) can.

45156-16469316650688-1920.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
Jeez, here we go again. How many times is she going to make a run at getting yet another bag?
What’s crazy is she literally handed them a note requesting “$20 million dollars”, then recanted it saying her lawyer told her to do it for therapy.

I don’t know anything about this case nor is it my business, but I do believe it’s about money. Jerry has paid a ton of money to his child (which rightfully deserves something). But to act like it’s not a power trip for money? $20 million? If I’m not mistaken he also created a bank account with a ton of money and paid for her education

speedkilz88

Reaction score
DNA test is easy to do. Until I hear of hard results I tend to think this is an attempted cash in.
I'm pretty sure she's his offspring but he doesn't want to claim her. The article says a judge is suppose to be enforcing a test on him in May. I would expect his lawyers will try to throw that out before then. I'm not sure how you can force someone to take a dna test when the "child" is an adult and no child support is to be enforced. The mother already had made an arrangement with Jerry for that.

Jerry Jones Jr by the way has the same issue. He fathered a daughter with actress Janine Turner and never had anything to do with her. It sucks for these women but I just don't think you can force them to be accepted.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s crazy is she literally handed them a note requesting “$20 million dollars”, then recanted it saying her lawyer told her to do it for therapy.

I don’t know anything about this case nor is it my business, but I do believe it’s about money. Jerry has paid a ton of money to his child (which rightfully deserves something). But to act like it’s not a power trip for money? $20 million? If I’m not mistaken he also created a bank account with a ton of money and paid for her education
It’s a money grab, plain and simple. It always has been. Like mother like daughter.

As soon as the agreed upon payments were completed, the two gold diggers came after Jerry for more. They’ve lived off of it their whole lives and don’t want the gravy train to end.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s a money grab, plain and simple. It always has been. Like mother like daughter.

As soon as the agreed upon payments were completed, the two gold diggers came after Jerry for more. They’ve lived off of it their whole lives and don’t want the gravy train to end.
Right. They may have blew through the $$$, and now want more, as they realize they may have to work for a living.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is all on Jerry. He covers up and PRs everything instead of dealing with the issues directly. When you do that, issues never go away, they just fester till the next bubble up. He is a coward.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right. They may have blew through the $$$, and now want more, as they realize they may have to work for a living.
I’ve looked into their history. They also did some reality television stuff to try to get easy money as well.

Anything not to actually work for a living.

Flamma

Reaction score
I am certainly no fan of Jerry, nor do I know this woman, but you have to be famous to be defamed. Or in other words, lose money because someone is lying about you. Most ordinary people cannot be defamed. Since nothing someone can say about you causes a financial loss.