News: ESPN: Woman files defamation suit against Jerry Jones

dogberry

Reaction score
What does the average billionaire budget for personal lawsuits a year?

khiladi

Reaction score
Who cares if she is using Jerry for money? People don’t think Jerry uses his money to sleep with women and they are just infatuated with his looks.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
A) She does want money if she didnt then there wouldn't be a lawsuit for money..so dont mistake her motives here, you dont sue some one for affection..its not an option.
B) Jerry is a sleezball if you believe in the vows of marriage, what we dont know is his arrangement with his wife, she may not want to touch him and is perfectly fine with his out of wed dealings....Jerry is also moraly corrupt depending on what exact rules of life you live by....if he has already given her money and now she wants more (dont tell me she is sueing for affection its not an option) he has probably given her more than 98% of single raised kids in this country.

So yes she wants money and yes to most peoples standards Jerry is a sleezball...why can both not be true?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
She is not greedy. She is running a scam and has artfully plotted this lawsuit for years. Even if she's Jerry's love child, that does not entitle her anything and she knows it. But a defamation lawsuit........... well that's juicy enough to get the old man to cough up some more money.
and you know all this how?? lol can you read minds from long distances?
What is the difference between a love child and child from marriage? ......not much, different mom thats all.

For the defamation lawsuit, she would have to know how he would react, by attacking her, so guess she is mind reader too?

Calling her a love child isnt accurate, she is horny old guy having sex with another woman child.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
A) She does want money if she didnt then there wouldn't be a lawsuit for money..so dont mistake her motives here, you dont sue some one for affection..its not an option.
B) Jerry is a sleezball if you believe in the vows of marriage, what we dont know is his arrangement with his wife, she may not want to touch him and is perfectly fine with his out of wed dealings....Jerry is also moraly corrupt depending on what exact rules of life you live by....if he has already given her money and now she wants more (dont tell me she is sueing for affection its not an option) he has probably given her more than 98% of single raised kids in this country.

So yes she wants money and yes to most peoples standards Jerry is a sleezball...why can both not be true?
A) That would make her a money grubbin 304
B) Possibly. But if Jerry IS morally corrupt, then what does that say about Mrs Jones.
So If me being an upstanding pillar that I am Now (Yea Right) Call Jerry a Sleezeball knowing I've done the SAME AND WORSE, what does that say about me

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
A) That would make her a money grubbin 304
B) Possibly. But if Jerry IS morally corrupt, then what does that say about Mrs Jones.
So If me being an upstanding pillar that I am Now (Yea Right) Call Jerry a Sleezeball knowing I've done the SAME AND WORSE, what does that say about me
Thats the thing when you judge someone your judging them off your standards when we have no idea what that families moral standards are....but i stand by the statement no one sues anyone for affection because the judge would simply laugh and throw the case out the door (but not before the lawyer would)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you were this woman, what would you do?

Answer: you do not know because you aren’t her.

The defamation case is indicative of Booger’s penchant for trying to discredit the opponent. He did that with Dez and the fabricated parking lot story and with Dak lying that he wanted 40M so Dak retaliated with that being the new amount.

Booger is a small man, he is vindictive, a liar and narcissist.

The money does play into this because why else would anyone publicly admit this low moral devoid of character man is their father?

Last edited: