News: ESPN: Woman files defamation suit against Jerry Jones

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Man some of y'all...let me ask some of you something, if you had a father that denies that you even exist in this world as his kid, and has literally nothing to do with you, in your entire life, you'd be okay with it as long as you got some money over the years? You wouldn't be bitter? You'd just shut up about it?

Money is the only language Jerry speaks. My guess is she'd probably trade all that money for having grown up with a dad that gave a rats *** about her. Maybe it's a money grab. Maybe she's lazy and doesn't want to work. Maybe. Or maybe she just wants to hurt him publicly and financially, which are the only 2 things that pos has ever cared about. If it was me, I'd be in the latter group and I'd take everything I could from that slimy sack of garbage. Can't believe the number of people here going to bat for a guy that they can't even stand just because she dared go after his money.
This right here. I was adopted at birth, and I have the most amazing parents, but that doesn't change the feelings of inadequacy I've felt. I don't look like anyone in my family. Even if she's had a positive male role model around, that doesn't change the way she feels. Also, this is further proof that the Jones are a ****** family.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What if she made it all up? NEVER root for people to get away with stuff like this without proof. Doesn't matter how much you hate the person being accused.
Yes. Always give the guy with a track record of being a sleazeball the benefit of the doubt, because he's a billionaire and that's what really matters in the end. Everyone just wants his money...

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else but I am so sick of all these lawsuits. They always smell of lawyers trying to get a big payday by taking 1/3 of the eventual settlement or award.
I know.

They should let the wrinkly disgusting old hag (Jerruh) run his liver spotted hands and disgusting plastic surgery deformed face over any young woman he wants to. He has lots of money.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope that old pervert poc jerry gets out of this one. Then he an Irvin can harass some other women in other hotels.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
As a member of his family
so if Jerry told the mom when she became pregnant that he didnt want any more kids and if she decided to have this baby she will not have him in the life of the child, and the mom said ok ill riase the kid on my opwn, is that Jerry's fault? But if Jerry said great, I want another baby and mom said nope, Im getting an abortion.... how is this fair? The man has zero say? and is the bad guy when he says he doesnt want more kids? Nah, I call BS to that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
so if Jerry told the mom when she became pregnant that he didnt want any more kids and if she decided to have this baby she will not have him in the life of the child, and the mom said ok ill riase the kid on my opwn, is that Jerry's fault? But if Jerry said great, I want another baby and mom said nope, Im getting an abortion.... how is this fair? The man has zero say? and is the bad guy when he says he doesnt want more kids? Nah, I call BS to that.
Guess he should have kept it in his pants or worn protection if he didn't want any more kids. Poor victim Jerry.

Creeper

Reaction score
I know.

They should let the wrinkly disgusting old hag (Jerruh) run his liver spotted hands and disgusting plastic surgery deformed face over any young woman he wants to. He has lots of money.
Did you know that the US has more lawyers per capital than any other country in the world? In fact, only India has more lawyers than the US and only by about 40,000 (1.26 million to 1.3 million). India has a population that is more than 4 times larger than the US.

All those lawyers need something to do and too often it is filing frivolous lawsuits. I get it. Everyone deserves their day in court. I am not saying people who have been harmed should not sue, but rich people are constantly fending off lawsuits for all kinds of ridiculous accusations. Then of course when the settle the matters out of court just to get rid of it, they are treated as guilty. We are a litigious society, and IMO, too much so. Again, I am not saying Jerry is guilty or innocent. I am just saying I am sick of all the money grabbing plaintiffs looking for a payday. In many cases it amounts to extortion. "Pay me or I will make embarrassing accusations against you". And we all know, once the accusations are made, many of the public believe it before a trial of the facts. Just the accusation becomes the smear. At this point, I doubt Jerry cares much about his reputation. Maybe he is just standing on principle. Regardless, our courts are filled with BS cases and judges will throw them out regularly, but many slip though and juries have to be convened and judges have to fill their schedules. But it does help networks like Court TV make money.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Because she is trying to get her hands on other people's money under the guise of some lawsuit..... greedy.
Jerry is rich beyond imagination already.
Jerry is rich beyond imagination already...........yes and he is extremely greedy and a bit of a scrooge.
you and most others here act like you know this girl and have talked to her, when really you know nothing about her or her intentions or wants.
everything you say about her is pure speculation and fantasy based on knowing nothing ! lol

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she's his offspring but he doesn't want to claim her. The article says a judge is suppose to be enforcing a test on him in May. I would expect his lawyers will try to throw that out before then. I'm not sure how you can force someone to take a dna test when the "child" is an adult and no child support is to be enforced. The mother already had made an arrangement with Jerry for that.

Jerry Jones Jr by the way has the same issue. He fathered a daughter with actress Janine Turner and never had anything to do with her. It sucks for these women but I just don't think you can force them to be accepted.
Very few knew that...its really been kept hush hush over the years.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is amusing to see posters choose sides on something they really know so little about. None of us can apply our own life experiences to this woman's.

I have two friends that were both adopted and one could care less about knowing anything about her birth parents and the other has spent thousands on trying to find her birth mother just to know her. She became consumed by needing to know.

This woman, since she has known the truth, has watched her birth father (alleged) show off as this great family man, providing jobs and security for his children just because they are legitimate. That is the only difference between her and the three legit children.

What has gone through her head over the years we do not know but to reduce this to a money grab is surface scratching, her birth father chose to try and make this go away with money, she did not choose that and to assign the decisions of her mother to the daughter is not right.

The dynamics of family, and everything associated with it, are far too complicated to be labelling this woman or defending her father.

This low opinion some seem to have about this woman and her motives, might you be reacting to what she is suing him for right now?

And you defenders of all things Jones, do you really think this is the whole iceberg? I will never grasp why some are so supportive of a guy just because he owns your favorite sports team and choose to ignore the lack of character in the man.

Last edited:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And you defenders of all things Jones, do you really think this is the whole iceberg? I will never grasp why some are so supportive of a guy just because he owns your favorite sports team and choose to ignore the lack of character in the man.
The irony is seeing folks call the woman low character for the suit while ignoring the low character act that brought her into the world in the first place. Par for the course today to see people pretend to stand on principle and then ignore it or about-face the moment it becomes inconvenient. A girlfriend's grandfather used to lament how in his day you could do business deals with a handshake but that the world has come far, far from that time. Now you have people defending all kinds of crap if it happens on their side of the fence or profits them in some way. To hell in a handbasket is what comes to mind first.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
how is she greedy? isnt her father greedy?
She is not greedy. She is running a scam and has artfully plotted this lawsuit for years. Even if she's Jerry's love child, that does not entitle her anything and she knows it. But a defamation lawsuit........... well that's juicy enough to get the old man to cough up some more money.