News: ESPN: Woman files defamation suit against Jerry Jones

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Everyone sucks here. Jerry sucks for fathering children and deciding which ones get to take part in the empire. Davis' mother sucks for burdening her offspring with that knowledge. Davis sucks for waging a public battle to keep getting paid. Crappy people all around.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I can't believe people still defend Jerry Jones....after all the scandals.

Yet people got no problem bashing DeShaun Watson.

I see very little difference in either case.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Legally, yes it is... and thats all we are talking about. Illegitimate child... I dont care one bit about. The child and the momma had no problems with this arrangement as long as the cash was flowing. As soon as the cash stopped flowing, now she wants to know her daddy.
ok, so your saying if you were the Illegitimate son of jerry jones, you would not want to meet him once your an adult, and talk to and get to know him??
You would not have any desire to be a part of his life and maybe even work for him?
Talk to him about the cowboys?
If your honest you would want to do those things.

what is the difference between Illegitimate kid and legitimate ? nothing, just with different woman, it is still your kid.
Would you be like jerry and not want to know them or talk to them?

The child , now a woman, did not make that deal with jerry, her mother did. She is not bound by that agreement at all, her mother was.

She just wanted jerry to acknowledge she is his daughter and meet with him. Jerry refused to do that and had his people start defaming her.
So now she is sueing for the defaming, and I dont blame her.

It is sad , she is getting to know what type of person he is without ever meeting him.

Talk about free money, stephen and charlotte get paid for basically nothing, and I guess they dont want to know their other sister either.
Just shows what type of people the jones family are.

And IMO anyone who defends jerry and his clan are ....well I wont say lol.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He’s never actually denied it. He just basically said no comment for ages while he supported her, and her mother, providing for her hundreds of thousands of dollars.

She’s just angry that she’s not an heiress.
She sounds like a lot of our fans...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
ok, so your saying if you were the Illegitimate son of jerry jones, you would not want to meet him once your an adult, and talk to and get to know him??
You would not have any desire to be a part of his life and maybe even work for him?
Talk to him about the cowboys?
If your honest you would want to do those things.

what is the difference between Illegitimate kid and legitimate ? nothing, just with different woman, it is still your kid.
Would you be like jerry and not want to know them or talk to them?

The child , now a woman, did not make that deal with jerry, her mother did. She is not bound by that agreement at all, her mother was.

She just wanted jerry to acknowledge she is his daughter and meet with him. Jerry refused to do that and had his people start defaming her.
So now she is sueing for the defaming, and I dont blame her.

It is sad , she is getting to know what type of person he is without ever meeting him.

Talk about free money, stephen and charlotte get paid for basically nothing, and I guess they dont want to know their other sister either.
Just shows what type of people the jones family are.

And IMO anyone who defends jerry and his clan are ....well I wont say lol.
No, I had a dad that wasnt in my life then tried to get into my life after I was married. Didnt have any desire. He died, didnt go to his funeral. So nope, wouldnt want or need to get to know some father who doesnt know or care about me.
So if Im honest, I would want to because I am a Cowboys fan...as far as him and wanting to have some relationship with daddy? That ship has sailed long ago.

What is the difference between his kids? This woman he had sex with the mommy. Do you know if he told the mommy hey, I aint having nothing to do with this kid. Ill support the child financially, but i have no desire to have more kids. If you have the kid, thats on you. Thats the difference. The woman gets to chose, but the man has no say? You and I see this differently. You see this as her biological father having some moral obligation to love her, care for her, support her... I see him as nothing more than a sperm donor.

You are right, the kid made no deal, but Jerry doesnt owe this woman anything. No legal or moral obligation to care for her IMO.
And if she is seeing who he is, why get to know him???? ahh, because he is loaded.

You can try to put whatever label you want on me for "Defending Jerry," I have personal experience with a deadbeat dad. I dont need you to try and tell me how I am supposed to feel or who I am supposed to support.

Jerry paid for everything and more for the mom and this lady. More than any court would have required. She is now an adult and is entitled to nothing from him IMO.

If you feel differently? Oh well, thats what makes the world go round.

And before you try to put your views on who I am, Ive been married 34 years and have 4 daughters that are all amazing... so spare me your lectures.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man some of y'all...let me ask some of you something, if you had a father that denies that you even exist in this world as his kid, and has literally nothing to do with you, in your entire life, you'd be okay with it as long as you got some money over the years? You wouldn't be bitter? You'd just shut up about it?

Money is the only language Jerry speaks. My guess is she'd probably trade all that money for having grown up with a dad that gave a rats *** about her. Maybe it's a money grab. Maybe she's lazy and doesn't want to work. Maybe. Or maybe she just wants to hurt him publicly and financially, which are the only 2 things that pos has ever cared about. If it was me, I'd be in the latter group and I'd take everything I could from that slimy sack of garbage. Can't believe the number of people here going to bat for a guy that they can't even stand just because she dared go after his money.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Man some of y'all...let me ask some of you something, if you had a father that denies that you even exist in this world as his kid, and has literally nothing to do with you, in your entire life, you'd be okay with it as long as you got some money over the years? You wouldn't be bitter? You'd just shut up about it?

Money is the only language Jerry speaks. My guess is she'd probably trade all that money for having grown up with a dad that gave a rats *** about her. Maybe it's a money grab. Maybe she's lazy and doesn't want to work. Maybe. Or maybe she just wants to hurt him publicly and financially, which are the only 2 things that pos has ever cared about. If it was me, I'd be in the latter group and I'd take everything I could from that slimy sack of garbage. Can't believe the number of people here going to bat for a guy that they can't even stand just because she dared go after his money.
Once you turn 18, even parents who raised you; don't owe you a dime. They can kick you out and leave whatever they want to an animal shelter or your neighbor.