ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
Still uploading onto YouTube but you know I'm realiable with my video stuff. Trust me, it's funny but I don't want to hype it up too much... you guys will see it very soon on your own and then let us know what you thought.

Cowboy Chris (Quarterback Coach) is trying to log onto here to throw in his 2 cents but his wireless connection is giving him trouble... we shall see.

GO COWBOYS!!!

willia451

Reaction score
Dallas22;2485271 said:
Still uploading onto YouTube but you know I'm realiable with my video stuff. Trust me, it's funny but I don't want to hype it up too much... you guys will see it very soon on your own and then let us know what you thought.

Cowboy Chris (Quarterback Coach) is trying to log onto here to throw in his 2 cents but his wireless connection is giving him trouble... we shall see.

GO COWBOYS!!!
I'm ready. Can't wait to see it.

Go Cowboys!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
Still uploading, this damn YouTube video upload thing takes a while... Damn, sorry guys but as soon as it's up'ed, I'll post the link and you all can see it :laugh1:

Reaction score
Be nice to me this time...

:) We traveled all the way for Orlando to come to this game...Werder was just a lucky get!!!

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
im at work not getting anything done listening to the Hockey game and refreshing this page over and over and over and over and over again...

this better be good ...lol...

Dallas22

Reaction score
It isn't but I guess to each their own. Werder doesn't come near us but his evil henchman loses it while Werder shuts down the report and moves to another location.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485341 said:
It isn't but I guess to each their own. Werder doesn't come near us but his evil henchman loses it while Werder shuts down the report and moves to another location.

How much longer? :D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2485329 said:
I have a feeling this will be an epic failure.

:muttley:

Dallas22;2485341 said:

how's the upload going?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485341 said:
No spoilers, please.

Dallas22

Reaction score
ajk23az;2485343 said:
How much longer? :D

I'm waiting with you guys... taking a while to upload on YouTube... it's still saying UPLOADING so I'm guessing a little longer (fingers crossed). It will be up soon, not to worry :)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
After the upload there is also processing on youtubes end which can take anywhere from 5 to 30 mins depending on compression of the file.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2485351 said:
After the upload there is also processing on youtubes end which can take anywhere from 5 to 30 mins depending on compression of the file.

:banghead: ...Photobucket next time...