ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Reaction score
ajk23az;2485387 said:
LMAO...that stuff is funny right there.

What was that comeback that one guy said? I couldnt hear that.

I said I was in his head...he said I wasn't and then I asked him why did he come over to me...something like that :)

I just can't stand Werder...felt bad for the security guys and the one sound tech, but not good ol' ed...

i like that he shut the thing down...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
demirji22;2485389 said:
Great Vid. I love this guy.
Does anybody know where I can find the video of this guy after one of the games this year. I think it was the rams game.
It was posted before but I cant seem to find it.

Just go to "More Videos: MMDALLAS22" and their are 5 more videos of Cowboy Chris after the disasterous St Louis game earlier this season... in those 5 videos he goes after Wade, Brian Stewart, Campo, Bruce Reed & Bobby Carpenter. Pretty good stuff!

cowboys4life

Reaction score
" i work for espn" he pulled that line wow.....if they saw how he was talking you think they would wait they might like that haha

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
The security guart laughing along with him was great. And the ESPN guys comeback with go to your mom's house was an epic failure. Thanks for the laugh

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Oh nose its the audio guy, run run!!!!

:lmao2::lmao2: This is priceless.

This is legendary HAHA. Great stuff thanks for sharing

BHendri5

Reaction score
I wish I would have been there with him. I would have been his enforcer for the clown that kept coming over.

Reaction score
BHendri5;2485408 said:
I wish I would have been there with him. I would have been his enforcer for the clown that kept coming over.

I guess he wanted to intimidate me...at my age, if you get in a fight 1 of 2 things happen...you get hurt, or go to jail...maybe i am not that mature sometimes, but i can't stand ed or that network...needed to blow off some steam...

heading to downtown dallas tonight!!!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
"I work for ESPN, and I'm worried about you!?"

LMAO, what a tool..

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Instant Classic

My favorite part was the guys who said, "I work for ESPN, your in the street"

LOL

gmb85

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485399 said:
I said I was in his head...he said I wasn't and then I asked him why did he come over to me...something like that :)

I just can't stand Werder...felt bad for the security guys and the one sound tech, but not good ol' ed...

i like that he shut the thing down...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
Wow, you were awesome!:lmao:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I lol'd. :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek::

Seriously, I thought the screaming at the coaches bit was stupid and juvenile, and said so at the time. But here, that young punk who thought he was a tough guy and kept dropping F bombs on you deserved to have his *** kicked. So that did make me chuckle a little at how much he was getting aggravated and how calm you stayed. For a minute there I thought he was going to start a fight with you. Shows a little bit about how ESPN handles their business. What an awesome person.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Good stuff. I think I'm ready to just stop watching ESPN all together. Their pre-game gets owned by Fox anyway. Now NFL network has the draft. I know there are times when I'll have to watch it, but from now on, only if no one else is showing what I want to watch.

A lot of people I know might have knocked that dude out when he came over acting tough. You walk up on someone that way and you better be prepared for the consequences. When he said do I come to your job and bother you you should have hit him back with " If I did my job as crappy as Ed does his, I'd expect you to." Jokes. Thanks for posting it. Also, excellent job of building suspense with 3 pages of messages before we actually got to see it.

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2485421 said:
I lol'd. :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek::

Seriously, I thought the screaming at the coaches bit was stupid and juvenile, and said so at the time. But here, that young punk who thought he was a tough guy and kept dropping F bombs on you deserved to have his *** kicked. So that did make me chuckle a little at how much he was getting aggravated and how calm you stayed. For a minute there I thought he was going to start a fight with you. Shows a little bit about how ESPN handles their business. What an awesome person.

At 2:44 you get to see Ed's frustration...what we heave felt the entire two days leading up to this...

Just understand...some of this stuff is funny, but I only yell because I (like many of you) really care about this team...we just have differenet ways of showing it...:D

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
ajk23az;2485387 said:
LMAO...that stuff is funny right there.

What was that comeback that one guy said? I couldnt hear that.

I think he said your moms waiting for you.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2485428 said:
Thanks for posting it. Also, excellent job of building suspense with 3 pages of messages before we actually got to see it.

No problem... our pleasure :) Funny thing was Chris told me that he was waiting for gameday to find Werder and let him have it... low & behold, we ran into him first day in Big D - PERFECT!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485430 said:
At 2:44 you get to see Ed's frustration...what we heave felt the entire two days leading up to this...

Just understand...some of this stuff is funny, but I only yell because I (like many of you) really care about this team...we just have differenet ways of showing it...:D

So just what do you do to prepare for these kinds of situations? Do you do some salt gargle thing or take some throat lozenges? Do you practice in front of the mirror?

You got some pipes on you, is all im saying. :p:

Good stuff you did.