ET alternative?

dallas72

Reaction score
What if we signed J Houston to replace Gregory & signed say HAHa Clinton-Dix? Or Henry Anderson or Ziggy ?
Eric Berry will be cut from KC they cant pay Both him & Mathieu

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eric Berry?
tenor.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
The ET alternatives are Heath and Woods with Frazier and Thompson sprinkled in.

And don't kid yourself, in a few weeks Stephen will hit the airwaves talking about how they really like the spot they are in at the safety position.

Prime21

Reaction score
I am not going to panic because we did not pick up the 30 year old big name 14mil per year FA that just finished a season on IR.

Lots of good Safeties in FA. There will be one at a good price for us.

This was the same thing last off season though. Plenty of quality Safeties at decent prices and we did not make a move.

Hopefully we pick one up this time although i am more concerned about DLine anyway.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am not going to panic because we did not pick up the 30 year old big name 14mil per year FA that just finished a season on IR.

Lots of good Safeties in FA. There will be one at a good price for us.

This was the same thing last off season though. Plenty of quality Safeties at decent prices and we did not make a move.

Hopefully we pick one up this time although i am more concerned about DLine anyway.

You do realize that a bunch have already signed in other places, right?

There are really not "lots" of good safeties left in FA. And some options, like Boston, are probably non starters for us anyway.

It's pretty much the draft now to land an impact S.

Carson

Reaction score
You do realize that a bunch have already signed in other places, right?

There are really not "lots" of good safeties left in FA. And some options, like Boston, are probably non starters for us anyway.

It's pretty much the draft now to land an impact S.

Exactly. There were about 9 to begin with. 8 are gone and the other is about to resign with the Skins

uvaballa

Reaction score
draft...I'd think....maybe at 58...or in the 3rd.
Jonathan Abram,Ms St
Juan Thornhill,UVA
CGJ,Florida
Mike Bell,Fresno St(not at 58...but later).
Thornhill is much better than Heath. Unfortunately for the Cowboys his combine numbers were crazy so he’ll likely go earlier than expected. I watched him and Rodney McLeod and I think he’s going to be a better NFLer.

ksg811

Reaction score
Adrian Phillips is my FA target. He was my #2 safety target behind Earl.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Jerry will play safety if need be.......he's in serious negotiations with the rest of the FO as we speak.