Et Tu Sturm

khiladi

Reaction score

You mean Dak just focused on one read and that is Lamb. What a surprise…. I said it against GB, you focus on taking away Lamb, Dak is completely lost.

Dak is basically set on going to Lamb on the get go, but the guy he’s actually looking at first, at the bottom of the screen, is in single coverage and is basically wide open..

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

You mean Dak just focused on one read and that is Lamb. What a surprise…. I said it against GB, you focus on taking away Lamb, Dak is completely lost.

Dak is basically set on going to Lamb on the get go, but the guy he’s actually looking at first, at the bottom of the screen, is in single coverage and is basically wide open..

Be prepared for the onslaught. Dakdom is reigning over the board.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Why wouldn't he force it to him, he's the 30+ million go to guy, he HAS to, if not they'll have another meeting to get him back involved in the offense again!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's also constantly critical of Dak. These people don't know what they're talking about.
Yeah I said it last time they were on him he’s probably one of get most hair people in media but when it comes to Dak they don’t want fair they want hate.