Et Tu Sturm

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Is it basically or exactly the same? Which is it? Pretty complex for the brain behind the keyboard.

Here are some things that are different:
  • The formation
  • The personnel grouping
  • The route combination
But yea, it's basically the same in that a WR turned left.

Moron.
Is your regular persona as abrasive as your on line persona? Because it's a doozie.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

You mean Dak just focused on one read and that is Lamb. What a surprise…. I said it against GB, you focus on taking away Lamb, Dak is completely lost.

Dak is basically set on going to Lamb on the get go, but the guy he’s actually looking at first, at the bottom of the screen, is in single coverage and is basically wide open..

where are they open? I didn't see it? or do you maginfy the space between those guys with a magnifying glass so it looks bigger?

if you actually put your bias aside and actually look at how the play unfolded, the throw was to CD, except the defender in the middle left his WR after the throw and kept going and ended up doubling up on CD
if you looked at when the QB actually gets ready to throw, both CD and Schoon are on teh 35 yard line and schoon is covered. him being open after the throw is meaningless. at that point CD is actually the most open WR, with plenty of space in front of him, if the throw gets there (which it didn't). if anything, he should have lofted it over, as opposed to throw it hard at him....

sorry dude, this was a big fat fail of reading how an offensive play unfolded. you just peed your pants (perhaps sharted).

khiladi

Reaction score
where are they open? I didn't see it? or do you maginfy the space between those guys with a magnifying glass so it looks bigger?

if you actually put your bias aside and actually look at how the play unfolded, the throw was to CD, except the defender in the middle left his WR after the throw and kept going and ended up doubling up on CD,

sorry dude, this was a big fat fail of reading how an offensive play unfolded. you just peed your pants (perhaps sharted).
Go back and read my original post about Dak staring down Lamb the whole time and then ask yourself if you read posts as bad as Dak does defenses, because it sure seems that way..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Go back and read my original post about “the defender” staring down Dak the whole time anf then ask yourself if you read posts as bad as Dak does defenses, because it sure seems that way..
no, go watch the play and stop it as it progresses. you will see at the time the throw was made, both CD and Schoon are at the 35 and schoon is covered....him becoming open after the throw is meaningless....seriously, you people can't analyze a play this simple...and yet here you are.

CD was open. the saftey on the near hash had the WR responsibility coming to his area, after he saw the throw to CD he continued.

grgnfg420

Reaction score

You mean Dak just focused on one read and that is Lamb. What a surprise…. I said it against GB, you focus on taking away Lamb, Dak is completely lost.

Dak is basically set on going to Lamb on the get go, but the guy he’s actually looking at first, at the bottom of the screen, is in single coverage and is basically wide open..

He’s a very low iq quarterback

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a crock.

Turpin was not open. Schoonmaker got open very late. He was covered early. Dak had to get rid of the football quickly because of constant pressure. Heck, the pocket was collapsing around him from the snap of the ball. Plus, the Cowboys were down by over 3 TDs at this point late in the game, so there was no way they were coming back.

Dumb analysis which does not show what was professed.
:muttley:

John813

Reaction score
really? seriously!!! he was covered from the angle in this video....
The LB was caught flat footed. He tried to press or shove Schoon and just failed.

0:08 seconds in there's a sizeable gap between Schoon and the LB. Schoon has a full head of steam and the LB just turned around.

schoon.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The LB was caught flat footed. He tried to press or shove Schoon and just failed.

0:08 seconds in there's a sizeable gap between Schoon and the LB. Schoon has a full head of steam and the LB just turned around.

schoon.jpg
actually look at it again, CD is more open and the right read because he is ahead of the defender who is trailing and has more space. schoon is covered and would be tough for him to make that catch as the defender is on top of him, plus schoon is not even looking for the ball as I think his route was to take him further down towards the side line before he even looked for the ball and CD is already looking back at the QB. in the picture you have, Dak is ready to throw as he is starting to cock his arm for the throw. Dak should have led him further down field as opposed to try to throw hard in there....

John813

Reaction score
actually look at it again, at the end of 7th second when it turns 8. that's when the arm cocks to start the throw and that's when the decision is made. and when you look at that, even the 8th second you see CD has a much more open lane. the neared WR (I can't tell the number) who is betweenthe has marks is blanketed initially by two defenders, one coming to that zone, the other trailing. the mistake wasn't because it went to CD. the mistake was it should have had more loft leading CD further down field. I don't think Dak saw the defender just continue across. so its the right WR, but the wrong pass type.
At the beginning of 8 seconds, he hasn't thrown the ball.
He finished his step back and decides to throw it to the guy he's been watching the entire way.
CDL was open, but the defense is reading Dak's eyes and they made a play on the ball.

The above doesn't change Schoon was open. The LB just misplayed the coverage. Not like the LB made Schoon open due to the pass. He's watching Schoon the entire way and starts to chase once he realizes he's beat.

Creeper

Reaction score
Yeah, on that play Dak seemed determined to throw to Lamb. He didn't even look anywhere else. When he set up to throw no one was open but with better anticipation he could have seen Schoonmaker breaking behind his guy. That one was on Dak all the way. But the score was 41-19 at that point. Let's not pretend that INT made a difference in the game.

HungryLion

Reaction score

It’s only 5 more years Khiladi. Look at the bright side.