Et Tu Sturm

fivetwos

Reaction score
Why wouldn't he force it to him, he's the 30+ million go to guy, he HAS to, if not they'll have another meeting to get him back involved in the offense again!
Jerry wants his ROI.

That’s where owner and GM are a serious conflict of interest.

I don’t believe Jerry is part of gameplanning or play calling, but he has admitted that he says things to coaches like “I’d like to see more of _______ .”

So yeah he has an influence and his fingerprints are all over everything. Dude is 82 years old. No idea why we can’t keep up with the Shanahan tree, but hey, no one can do it better than Jerry, just ask him.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
It was a bad decision....nothing to argue with here. I guess my question to the OP...what does this bad decision prove?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

You mean Dak just focused on one read and that is Lamb. What a surprise…. I said it against GB, you focus on taking away Lamb, Dak is completely lost.

Dak is basically set on going to Lamb on the get go, but the guy he’s actually looking at first, at the bottom of the screen, is in single coverage and is basically wide open..

What a crock.

Turpin was not open. Schoonmaker got open very late. He was covered early. Dak had to get rid of the football quickly because of constant pressure. Heck, the pocket was collapsing around him from the snap of the ball. Plus, the Cowboys were down by over 3 TDs at this point late in the game, so there was no way they were coming back.

Dumb analysis which does not show what was professed.

khiladi

Reaction score
What a crock.

Turpin was not open. Schoonmaker got open very late. He was covered early. Dak had to get rid of the football quickly because of constant pressure. Heck, the pocket was collapsing around him from the snap of the ball. Plus, the Cowboys were down by over 3 TDs at this point late in the game, so there was no way they were coming back.

Dumb analysis which does not show what was professed.
Maybe we need to wait for Kurt Warner to weigh in on this one…

:muttley: