Video: Even Aaron Rodgers went through a slump

perrykemp

Reaction score
Rodgers did have a poor year in 2018. The Packers in fact had a losing record.

Despite that, Rodgers still had 25 TDs / 2 INTs, a 12.5 to 1 TD:INT ratio…

Rodger’s down year is still pretty amazing.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
It's common, but Dak is ridiculed even when he plays well.....common thing from many fans....they want to vent when he plays bad, which I understand....

It's certainly common among Dallas fans.

We ran Meredith out of town after two of the most prolific offensive seasons in NFL history, we booed Aikman post Super Bowls and let's not even start on White and Romo. It's a brutal QB town and nobody gets out unscathed.

You can thank Roger for setting the bar.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys choose to argue with idiots. I used to sit here for hours going back and forth, and now I'll give it 10 or 20 minutes and if there's no resolution, I try to call it truce and if he doesn't want to, he gets ignored. Don't waste your time or your breath arguing with these people because they will never change their mind, and you will be the one walking away mad. They can just play offense while you play defense the entire time.

Beaker42

Reaction score
How about we stop acting like Dak should be treated like former MVPs and Super Bowl champions?

If Dak wants the benefit of the doubt for his "slump" and possible future "slumps" then lead this team to something and he'll get it.
Until then his pay should’ve been about $15 mill per.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It happens to all quarterbacks. We know what Dak's capable of doing. Better now than the playoffs.
Until then his pay should’ve been about $15 mill per.
Why are you so worried about his pay? I'm sure you don't receive less of a salary when not performing 100% at work. Same goes for Professional players. When one's in a rut, the other steps up.