Video: Even Aaron Rodgers went through a slump

Zman5

Reaction score
People have selective memories when it comes to players. I've seen posts here saying only bad QBs go through slumps. Here are some videos of sports shows talking about "What's wrong with Aaron Rogers" in 2016. These all sound like what they are talking about with Dak now.

Listen to what Greg Cosell is saying in the first Turd video from 2016. It sounds exactly same with what's going on with the Cowboys offense and Dak. BTW, Rogers ended up turning it around at the end of the season and beat us in the playoffs with that last second pass to Cook. I'm confident Dak will do the same.

Last edited:

Zman5

Reaction score
How about we stop acting like Dak should be treated like former MVPs and Super Bowl champions?

If Dak wants the benefit of the doubt for his "slum" and possible future "slumps" then lead this team to something and he'll get it.

How about you learn the names of other players on the team besides Dak?

Do you even remember the last time you made a post without mentioning Dak?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People have selective memories when it comes to players. I've seen posts here saying only bad QBs go through slumps. Here are some videos of sports shows talking about "What's wrong with Aaron Rogers" in 2016. These all sound like what they are talking about with Dak now.

Listen to what Greg Cosell is saying in the first Turd video from 2016. It sounds exactly same with what's going on with the Cowboys offense and Dak. BTW, Rogers ended up turning it around at the end of the season and beat us in the playoffs with that last second pass to Cook. I'm confident Dak will do the same.

It's common, but Dak is ridiculed even when he plays well.....common thing from many fans....they want to vent when he plays bad, which I understand....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The HC and OC said Dak isn't in a slump. So no matter what these talking heads have to say about it, they are just wrong.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
How about we stop acting like Dak should be treated like former MVPs and Super Bowl champions?

If Dak wants the benefit of the doubt for his "slump" and possible future "slumps" then lead this team to something and he'll get it.

Why can you ***** about Dak every post saying he won't do it and get mad at posts that support him and think he can? Can't you just ignore a positive post? One time? Oh wait..troll...forgot.

Zman5

Reaction score
Imagine expecting Dak to be treated like Rodgers when Dak has accomplished nothing close to Rodgers.

If you understood sports, because Rodgers is great, you don't expect for him to have slumps. Yet he did. Everyone can go through them.
But since you don't have any clue about any other players besides Dak, you wouldn't understand.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

2016????? Damn man you guys are really reaching to protect your boyfriend Dak.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Just a general rule...if you have to find 2016 videos from Colin Cowherd's show to justify an argument you probably dont have a very good argument.

Dak may very well come out and sling the ball for 350 and 3TDs this week, but the criticism the last few weeks has been justified.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
How about you learn the names of other players on the team besides Dak?

Do you even remember the last time you made a post without mentioning Dak?

You just created a thread to deflect from Dak's crap play....and you accuse another of knowing only Dak's name????? Get help man.

Loso86

Reaction score

Most of Our fans would dog him and Brady out to sadly