Video: Even Aaron Rodgers went through a slump

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No, I have. And, while I agree they can get old, sometimes you just have to quit defending against them, particularly when criticism is warranted.

This is why I had to jump off the Dak lover bandwagon. You guys just can’t accept any criticism, even when it is warranted. You become no better than Dak haters, and, to me, are even worse because you try to stop conversation. The goal is to just shut up about the poor play. As annoying as haters are, they don’t try to stop conversation.

I am a Dak supporter and I believe the criticism of him, especially after the WFT game, is 100 percent warranted. He made horrible decisions and the last one almost cost the game.

But to suggest this is the way Prescott always has been- or now always will be- is ridiculous. If I wanted to, I could pull up some horrible stat lines for every QB that has ever played. It just seems strange other QB's get the benefit of the doubt that Dak doesn't.

Whether it's because of his contract, or whatever else that makes people hate this guy, or if certain people are more interested in being "right" about Dak is irrelevant to me.

I'm a Cowboys fan. Dak Prescott is the Cowboys' QB. If nothing else, people that claim to be Cowboys fans need to root for him for just that reason; even if (for whatever reason) they dislike him.

I swear some people here watch Cowboys games hanging on every Dak mistake so they can come here thumping their chests at every one of his missteps. It's weird. That's all I can say. Weird.

Zman5

Reaction score
I need a better hobby lol

6QylQMtJ_o.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
They can do whatever they want. Do you think I have the power to stop them from venting? Man, you are overrating my powers. LOL.
Thanks, I guess?
Don’t mean to be a pain. I just can’t understand why it seems like we want to argue against fans (let’s call them haters) wanting the team to do better. Because, remove the lack of tact, that’s why they want.

It’s like Byron Jones fans mocking people who wanted him to generate turnovers. Or Jaylon fans wanting people to be happy with tackle stats although he rarely made impact plays. Or Dez fans wanting people to accept all wide receivers drop balls (except Crayton can’t).

tyke1doe

Reaction score
How about we stop acting like Dak should be treated like former MVPs and Super Bowl champions?

If Dak wants the benefit of the doubt for his "slump" and possible future "slumps" then lead this team to something and he'll get it.

:hammer:

I'm not here to attack Dak, but it's almost laughable that fans try to compare the slump Rodgers or Mahomes or Brady have gone through with the slump Dak is going through.

If you've play a significant role in getting your team to the Super Bowl and winning it, your slump is a wee bit different from a perspective vantage point. If you haven't, there's cause for concern.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I am a Dak supporter and I believe the criticism of him, especially after the WFT game, is 100 percent warranted. He made horrible decisions and the last one almost cost the game.

But to suggest this is the way Prescott always has been- or now always will be- is ridiculous. If I wanted to, I could pull up some horrible stat lines for every QB that has ever played. It just seems strange other QB's get the benefit of the doubt that Dak doesn't.

Whether it's because of his contract, or whatever else that makes people hate this guy, or if certain people are more interested in being "right" about Dak is irrelevant to me.

I'm a Cowboys fan. Dak Prescott is the Cowboys' QB. If nothing else, people that claim to be Cowboys fans need to root for him for just that reason; even if (for whatever reason) they dislike him.

I swear some people here watch Cowboys games hanging on every Dak mistake so they can come here thumping their chests at every one of his missteps. It's weird. That's all I can say. Weird.
Yes they do, just like homers hang on every play so they can come act the same way. One coin, opposite sides, same behavior.

Zman5

Reaction score
Don’t mean to be a pain. I just can’t understand why it seems like we want to argue against fans (let’s call them haters) wanting the team to do better. Because, remove the lack of tact, that’s why they want.

It’s like Byron Jones fans mocking people who wanted him to generate turnovers. Or Jaylon fans wanting people to be happy with tackle stats although he rarely made impact plays. Or Dez fans wanting people to accept all wide receivers drop balls (except Crayton can’t).

Who is arguing? I just posted few videos for people who think other QBs don't go through a slump. They can watch it and come to their own conclusion. You might think it's ridiculous, but there was a poster who said Aaron Rogers will never have a slump.

Reactions: CWR

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Yes they do, just like homers hang on every play so they can come act the same way. One coin, opposite sides, same behavior.

You are 100 percent right. But when Dak plays well I do my best to just leave it alone. I let the results speak for themselves. At least I hope I do; I come here to talk football, not argue.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sorry, but do you seriously think that is some sort of revelation?
Okay, know it all, then why do you give him crap about it if you already know about it. Just agree and move along. There can never be a civil conversation with you. You always got to come with the attitude. Well, I got attitude too.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Okay, know it all, then why do you give him crap about it if you already know about it. Just agree and move along. There can never be a civil conversation with you. You always got to come with the attitude. Well, I got attitude too.
Want to meet in person? My curb needs a new set of teeth.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm staying out of it, because I never had any problem with either one of you guys.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
LOL, Cool your jets, bro. Why does there always have to be a fight with you? Where is your civility?
Your profile is restricted. You want to meet, hit me up in PM. I am done with you unless it is in person.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
They can do whatever they want. Do you think I have the power to stop them from venting? Man, you are overrating my powers. LOL.
Thanks, I guess?

Hey if they have the right to vent, so do you.