Video: Every Andy Dalton play

khiladi

Reaction score
There's no connection. Of course players are going to celebrate after pulling off a win, what do you expect them to do? I mean, you can make **** up and act like it's no big deal but all of you haters are about to get exactly what you wanted.

So you are saying it’s ok to laugh and find things hilarious then? Why you so wish-washy?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Even France is to blame, while Dak fired his agent snd hired Todd in August 2018, when the Dak-friendly offense was about to take off, only for Dak to look like an absolute joke, while he threw his WRs under the bus after saying he didn’t need a number 1 and it’s about who is open.

then Stephen had to give up two number 1s for this joke and get Cooper, who literally saved this man’s career. Yet, Dak-stans blame these two for Dak sucking and act like Dak wasn’t pampered here.

wow you can't stop digging this hole i guess......carry on then you and Pappy have the posts of cowboys past train headed your way.....

khiladi

Reaction score
My favorite time with Dak was when he threw his team under the bus last year, outside of himself, Zeke and Witten, for not practicing hard as the reason they were struggling when the Dak-led offense couldn’t put up any points in five straight quarters and the offense was becoming a laughing stock...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So you are saying it’s ok to laugh and find things hilarious then? Why you so wish-washy?
Just at your nonsense takes. I just hope you'll except Dalton for what he is and not make excuses up for him when he doesn't produce.

khiladi

Reaction score
Just at your nonsense takes. I just hope you'll except Dalton for what he is and not make excuses up for him when he doesn't produce.

So I can find things hilarious then, like Gallup and Jaylon Smith did, right?

Its OK, because I haven’t romanticized about him like Dak-stans have day in and say out, blaming everybody on the team other than Dak. Andy Dalton already in about a quarter threw way better than Dak did his whole time here, so there is that. And to be fair.. I did romanticize about one thing...

Mediocre Dak no longer being here, to our an rnd yo this five-year long experiment on mediocrity..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Its way past that point for most on here, and honestly they have asked for it. They literally made it were even if Dalton plays lights out..you know like is on pace for a reacord breaking year..they wont be able to counter thier own posts about why its not good.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Andy Dalton already in about a quarter threw way better than Dak did his whole time here, so there is that.

And to be fair.. I did romanticize about one thing...

Mediocre Dak no longer being here, to our an rnd yo this five-year long experiment on mediocrity..
Lmao, what?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Its way past that point for most on here, and honestly they have asked for it. They literally made it were even if Dalton plays lights out..you know like is on pace for a reacord breaking year..they wont be able to counter thier own posts about why its not good.

Just for the record I said Dalton can get Dak like results for much cheaper than Dak.

I'm not under the illusion that Dalton is some great player. I just don't see Dak as some great player either.

They are both mediocre and Dak has played for an organization that put him in a great position to start his career and Dalton played for a team that had no interest in winning.

Dak's just not a difference maker at his position. Dalton will get you the same type of results Dak can if all things are equal IMO.

khiladi

Reaction score
Just for the record I said Dalton can get Dak like results for much cheaper than Dak.

I'm not under the illusion that Dalton is some great player. I just don't see Dak as some great player either.

They are both mediocre and Dak has played for an organization that put him in a great position to start his career and Dalton played for a team that had no interest in winning.

Dak's just not a difference maker at his position. Dalton will get you the same type of results Dak can if all things are equal IMO.

Dalton’s wind-up doesn’t take ten seconds, so at least we have passed being thrown in front of WRs so they can run, to look forward to..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Again thats an opinion so thats fine, all I'm saying is if you have discredited anything Dak has done with ridiculous standards do expect it comming back at you.... I'm not saying you have Just stating the obvious.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Again thats an opinion so thats fine, all I'm saying is if you have discredited anything Dak has done with ridiculous standards do expect it comming back at you.... I'm not saying you have Just stating the obvious.

I discredit Dak in terms of the money he wants.

He's a good solid player imo but he isn't a difference making player. We' won 7 of our last 18 games with him as a starter.

His feather in his cap is production against bad teams with bad defenses.

Dalton can get us by the bad teams. Go win some games against good teams. And stop blaming defense and everything else. You want all the money then go overcome some things like Russell Wilson is doing in Seattle with a similar roster.

We're a underachieving franchise and signing Dak does nothing but lock us into that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
that long throw to Gallup was all gallup, it was way under thrown, so the credit goes to Gallup for making that catch. not sure if it can be made routinely. he should have led him on that throw...so lets see with a few more reps how he does this week.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
that long throw to Gallup was all gallup, it was way under thrown, so the credit goes to Gallup for making that catch. not sure if it can be made routinely. he should have led him on that throw...so lets see with a few more reps how he does this week.

Ooh I'm sure we can find MANY post's about how it was the WR's not Dak.....MANY...I keep saying, this has nothing to do with Dalton, its about reminding them how THEY judge a QB...it will be BRUTAL

Reaction score
I think Dalton reads defenses better and is more accurate. He has his work cut out for him though with no protection and the worst defense anybody has seen in decades.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Same goes for Dalton you can root for Dalton to win and show the folks who are ridiculous about Dak how it works with any QB you want it to, I will root for Andy and make sure they see how crazy thier critique of Dak has been......the Irony...
Do what you want but if you're just going to play the same game you can't claim any moral superiority but again everybody is going to do exactly what they like. Just find it funny when people get to animal farming themselves.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think Dalton reads defenses better and is more accurate. He has his work cut out for him though with no protection and the worst defense anybody has seen in decades.

this isn't a "what if" anymore, we will have an answer to this soon, Dalton has the keys, time for him to answer the "what ifs"

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Point in case: From Khiladi

These Dak-stans don’t even read what they type. Dak was a failure for five years, with talent for ages. This team baby-sat him, while his fans made every excuse in the book for this mediocrity.

Now they are playing victims that they are going to give it to Dak-haters like they used to give to them, as of straight scrubbing for five years for the Jason Garrett in training of QBs is equivalent to Andy Dalton not being perfect.

bt continue on with the moral crusade for ‘justice for Dak’ to prop up your self-righteousness as Dalton led this team to the win without practice while throwing darts that didn’t have a 10 second long wins-up and passes that Cooper didn’t have to slow down for.. We are already enjoying the end of the Dak era, so we can now move on, just like we moved on from the Garrett culture of mediocrity...
The thing with khiladi regarding Dak is he's always been this way. Y'all didn't like it but now want to do the exact same thing? I don't get how you don't see the craziness in that. If you want to be tit for tat cool but I think claiming something is wrong but then doing the same thing you claim is wrong to show someone is silly. I'll let you know I'm petty at times but I won't say some thing is wrong and do it first chance I get.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

There are some for sure that would have said it was all Gallup had Dak made that throw. Now they'll give Dalton a lot of the credit. And I'm interested to see whether or not there is a difference in the game threads to see if Dalton gets more slack or more praise from the same people who were so hard on Dak.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The thing with khiladi regarding Dak is he's always been this way. Y'all didn't like it but now want to do the exact same thing? I don't get how you don't see the craziness in that. If you want to be tit for tat cool but I think claiming something is wrong but then doing the same thing you claim is wrong to show someone is silly. I'll let you know I'm petty at times but I won't say some thing is wrong and do it first chance I get.

Ooh i do, I also see the craziness in double standards, but hey only certain people can have those i guess....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ooh i do, I also see the craziness in double standards, but hey only certain people can have those i guess....
No you don't see the craziness in double standards or else you wouldn't be sooo quick to do the exact same thing. I don't know about certain people but on this topic you can't claim its wrong and do the same thing. Technically you can so I guess there is that. End of the day you like being petty but too chicken stuff to say so so you hide behind this junk. I see all you Dak stans. The rest of this year is going to be fun esp if things go a different way than some of y'all hope.