Video: Every Andy Dalton play

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow. All it takes is a win for you to like the QB?!

Congratulations, so according to Dak-stans and “loyal Cowboy fans” that are only found on Dak-stans, by their logic they should be happy...

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
“We made the rules of perfection for Dak, so I’m innocent and just taking you guys to toll for your crimes, and going to apply them to Dalton!”

What a hero!!!!
You don't want us to count would be interceptions anymore? So sorry. That is your favorite stat.

khiladi

Reaction score
You don't want us to count would be interceptions anymore? So sorry. That is your favorite stat.

Oh here he goes again with his tired routine of playing the Noble Hero on this forum, painting being anal about every single play of Dalton to Dak being a bum for five years, as if it isn’t personal. “Justice will be served by unbiased self!”

Cool guy this Noble defender of the oppressed is..

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
That’s right buddy. I’m not fake like you Dak-stans. I’ve always made my agenda clear.

Now this time around, we get to see you wallow in your excuses about Dak losing his job to injury.

but last time around, Romo never get to compete for his job back. So we just waste five years baby-sitting for this paper tiger that is Dak.

Bro you saying everyone else mad lol?

Look how you acting. Then you are probably a whole grown *** man.

Cmac

Reaction score
We'll soon see for 4 quarters, from here on out.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Oh here he goes again with his tired routine of playing the Noble Hero on this forum, painting my being anal about every single play of Dalton to Dak being a bum for five years. Justice will be served.

Cool guy this Noble defender of the oppressed us..
:lmao:Now we get to show how your new favorite QB is a bum while you do what you do best...dance, spin and outright lie.

khiladi

Reaction score
Taking about cowboys football. Here you are throwing a temper tantrum with your Romo undies on lol. Dak will be back next year with his job.

If saying me “Throwing a tantrum”somehow makes you feel better, while Dalton is now the QB, fine by me homie. None of your crying is going to change the fact Dak is done and this experiment can end.

But I sure am scared of you Dak-stans threatening to jump on every single mistake of Dalton though! It was great watching Dak blunder around for five years while everybody else was the scapegoat..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
oh, so Dalton lovers expected perfect from Dak, whose been here for 5 years flounder around, a standard that not even the greats did?

like I said, you guys are so mad...
you set the standards.....Dalton will be measured by those very same standards. every throw, every drive, every series, every quarter, every fumble, every interception.... lets see what happens when we have a scoreless quarter.....he has at his disposal, exactly what Dak had. nothing less will be acceptable.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak-stans are lovely. Just as they painted Dak as the victim of ever mishap on this team, they paint themselves as victims on this forum. Now they are going to ‘stand up for themselves’. I am truly Impressed by their boldness and new found strength!

khiladi

Reaction score
you set the standards.....Dalton will be measured by those very same standards. every throw, every drive, every series, every quarter, every fumble, every interception.... lets see what happens when we have a scoreless quarter.....he has at his disposal, exactly what Dak had. nothing less will be acceptable.

We already used to scoreless quarters? Why you so upset by that, since we are already used to it. According to you guys Dalton sucks, so it’s inevitable. What excuse do you have for the great Dak, when he went scoreless for five straight quarters last year despite the “number 1 ranked passing attack” and Dak, the “leader” was throwing his teammates under the bus?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
and every opponent will be taken into account. So helping beat a winless Giants team is meaningless.

Gaede

Reaction score
Congratulations, so according to Dak-stans and “loyal Cowboy fans” that are only found on Dak-stans, by their logic they should be happy...

I'm extremely happy my team won, yeah. I don't care if the QB is Dak or Dalton.

Unlike you, I can actually take delight in a win, regardless of the QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think Andy will spread the ball around more...and actually read defenses....as Dak seemed to be guessing quite a bit and forcing the ball to Lamb. Funny how as soon as Dalton came in....everybody was getting involved.

Dak has been blanks staring down his WRs to the point it’s become incredibly obvious to guys on the couch, let alone defenders on the field.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Ok.. how about he didn’t practice, was playing with a completely new roster in game time settings and once he settled in, he threw dimes.. you like that?
No, because if anybody says anything like that for Dak, it's "HoW mAnY eXcUsEs DoEs He GeT?!?!?!?"

You're a coward.

khiladi

Reaction score
No, because if anybody says anything like that for Dak, it's "HoW mAnY eXcUsEs DoEs He GeT?!?!?!?"

You're a coward.

Oh so now I’m a coward here. You Dak-stans are so predictable, spending the day after throwing fits about how Dak and Dak-stans are victims and they are just reacting to the evil people on this forum. All this ‘moral superiority’ play day in and day out..

What ever happened to ‘enjoying the win’.