Every Cowboy who has ever played, who would win in a fight?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Close your eyes and think of the biggest, baddest Dallas Cowboy you've ever seen.

Now imagine that player in an absolute fit of rage looking to kill anything that moves.

You got the visual?

Geoff Swaim cracks that guy's skull.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Chimps also fight dirty as hell. They will bite and scratch the hell out of somebody. They are also known to murder other chimps and wage war against each other...

Aaaaand they have viciously huge canine teeth for the rending of the human epidermis - particularly in the facial area.

MichaelValentino

Reaction score
Didn't even have to click on the thread before I had my answer.

Randy White of course.

^This.

It's Randy White and it isn't close.

He benched 10 reps at 450. He trained in Muay Thai with Chi Sirisute and in Jeet Kune Do with Larry Hartsell, an early student of Bruce Lee.

In an NFL Tough Man match he dropped Joe Klecko with a straight left, not a left hook or right cross. Klecko was a bad dude. John Hannah said the two best players he ever faced were Manster and Klecko. Those were wars. Hannah put Klecko on his back once - the only time in his career anyone put Klecko on his back. Dropping Klecko in the 1st round tells you how bad Randy was. And his Muay Thai roundhouse kick produced 400 lbs of force.

Too Tall boxed, but Randy would have turned him into an omelette.

After Randy I would go Erik Williams, Tui and Larry Allen. Chad Hennings benched 540 and squatted 750. He probably had some empty hand combat training in the Air Force. And don't sleep on Bob Lilly - he wasn't the greatest defensive tackle in NFL history for nothing.