Every Cowboy who has ever played, who would win in a fight?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can choose from any Dallas cowboy of all time, in their prime. Who do you think could win in a fist fight against each other?
I am impressed by Allen's feat of strength, not to mention the other human tanks mentioned. However, Randy White was trained to fight and practiced Muay Thai kickboxing as well as other martial arts. Nobody wanted to go up against him. Allen, Williams, Too Tall, etc, were all bad dudes, but I would put my money on the Manster.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
It boils down to Larry Allen vs. Randy White... Ed Jones with his reach advantage only works if he can keep either Allen or White from working their way inside. He probably could not.

lockster

Reaction score
Was Gogan the player who used to urinate in his pants during games to put off opponents?
i was going to add gogan as 5th. But then I remembered that big bad scary insanely mean linebacker with the long blonde hair from Ohio state we drafted. What was his name. That guy could whoop a girl scout with one hand, knock out a roach cold with his shoe. He brought tears to my eyes the way he beat up the oxygen when he whiffed on most tackles. O yeah, Barbie carpenter!@ you know he was the toughest to ever wear the star. :)

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
He would be my dark horse pick, for sure

walker.jpg
Dude is a monster.

Still, Ken Norton Jr. You have to think dude was brought up fighting. Everyone would be trying him because of his father.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Randy white reminds me of a scene from the original Longest Yard. Burt Reynolds is looking for players and he’s watching that big bald dude in solitary practice his martial arts. His friend says “that guy killed his whole family with his bare hands and when he was done he started killing people that looked like his family”. Burt says “ yeah that karate is bad stuff” the guy says “thats before he knew karate”

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Randy White. There might be bigger guys, but fighting is more about mentality. Randy was a helluva fighter...and probably still is.
Agreed. It's about taking a lick and keeping on coming. Thing is, MMA is the truest street fight as you can get. Many fights end up on the ground where someone trained on grappling will win 100 out of 100 times to guys not trained in it.

Best thing you can do with a grappler is stay on your feet. Easier said than done.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I've known Wado Ryu, Shotokan, Isshin-Ryū, Taekwondo, and more. Jujitsu is more deadly and it was gutted in the 1800s. I have little gungfu so my Wu Shu is limited. My wife is strong in gungfu. Jujitsu is the most formidable still.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I've known Wado Ryu, Shotokan, Isshin-Ryū, Taekwondo, and more. Jujitsu is more deadly and it was gutted in the 1800s. I have little gungfu so my Wu Shu is limited. My wife is strong in gungfu. Jujitsu is the most formidable still.
After reading that, I'm starting to crave some oriental food. Personally, I'm quite formidable in Bulgogi and Pad Thai

ghst187

Reaction score
I will take Randy over most all. Then maybe Lilly.

Manster easy.

Unless scissors were allowed and then I’d pick Michael Irvin

Unless the fight was against a girl, then I’d pick Greg Hardy

Unless it was a dance fight, then I’d pick Emmitt Smith

Swanny

Reaction score
I feel as though everyone is forgetting Big E. Erik William's I think would literally destroy anyone in a street fight. Then I think its debatable after him among Larry Allen and Manster.