Every Cowboy who has ever played, who would win in a fight?

OUCowboy

CirrusBLow
Reaction score
Well if the stories I have heard are true, then I'm going to go with Walt Garrison. He was a rodeo cowboy and was reputed to have stepped in on a fight with several fellas who were giving a friend of his a good working over. He gave them all a beat down and ran them off.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
You can choose from any Dallas cowboy of all time, in their prime. Who do you think could win in a fist fight against each other?

Manster would beat Too Tall hands down even though Too Tall tried boxing.... once once or twice. The guy I wouldn't want to fight the most is Eric Williams he was a mean sum beech and a brawler

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I feel as though everyone is forgetting Big E. Erik William's I think would literally destroy anyone in a street fight. Then I think its debatable after him among Larry Allen and Manster.
He's been mentioned quite a few times, my bro Swanny

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Charles Haley (assuming is he totally healthy). Dude is nuts. He is the type of person you hit with a bat that just gets more pissed off.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Erik Williams

"The baddest mofo I ever played with or against." - Michael Irvin

Swanny

Reaction score
Charles Haley (assuming is he totally healthy). Dude is nuts. He is the type of person you hit with a bat that just gets more pissed off.
That's a good one. Slipped my mind.
1. Big E
2. Haley
3. Manster
4. LA

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Jeff Heath is a killer.

He'd get killed by Manster, LA, Erik, Tuinei etc

but his weight class?

(awesome song to the vid)

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jason Garrett........he would drone on and on about "the process", and then proceed to tell him he has a couple of good things going for him, but needs to work harder....then give examples of famous leaders to emulate.....yada, yada, yada....the other guy will get so bored that he will just walk away!!!! LOL :laugh:

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score

I used to know a guy, his dad and grandfather were boxers and then boxing trainers. He became a boxer, then became spec ops for the army, then moved to Thailand and became a competitive Muay Thai fighter, then he came back here and became a boxing coach and club bouncer. This dude can kill you in more ways then either of us can think of, he's got "The Punisher" tattooed on his chest and "Danger Close" on his neck.

Anyways, I saw a couple guys jump him and one shattered a stein (big heavy beer glass) across this man's skull, and it didn't do jack but make him angrier than spit.

Nice guy but probably capable of being the most terrifying individual I've ever met if he was so inclined.

I once had a few guys pick a fight with me at that club and booze-brain here didn't back down but then all 3 of them suddenly did. I thought I was hot **** for a moment, turns out this guy I'm talking about had came up and stood behind me. Dude doesn't have to say a thing to break up a fight.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
You can choose from any Dallas cowboy of all time, in their prime. Who do you think could win in a fist fight against each other?

I would say Charles Haley and Randy White have that mean streak that they can call up. In their prime, both of those guys could probably kick hell out of pretty much anyone, anywhere, anytime.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Who would won? Larry Allen vs a chimp .
Chimp easily. Chimps can actually rip a mans arm off the socket. I believe they are about 5 to 7x the strength of humans. I need to doublecheck that though

Edit: chimps are only about 1.5x humans. Allen wins

Last edited: