Every Dark cloud has a Silver lining

Brax

Reaction score
Dak will cost him $ as fan interest will drop and his image will take a massive nose dive both as GM and Owner.
I highly doubt at 81 years old he wants to be remembered in this light.
His days of being Bitc@ slapped by Todd France and Dak are over.
Will see, only months separate us from the eventual outcome.
Nothing will ever change, the stadium will be filled the merchandise will sell, as long as there’s more winning than losing everything is ok in Jerry’s world because the Dollars are still coming in. Paying Dak 60 million a year was in the plan when they signed this deal, It doesn’t matter because it’s not really Jerry’s money it’s cap $ that have to be spent. There is zero chance of Dak not being extended unless he says he doesn’t want to play for Dallas anymore and that is not happening. 8 years of Dak the walking POS , Jerry and some folks still think he’s going to win a SB.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Feelings are irrelevant and facts now have the center stage.
His teammates are not sold on Dak and it showed after his 3rd playoff debacle.
The Cap # will never work for him to get an extension and keep a solid team around him.
He is NOT a QB that can succeed with an average team around him as he needs to be carried.

Trey Lance, you're up as the next prospect for QB 1 for America's team!
You can bet on the usual suspects crawling out of their holes after losses against contenders and telling us that it was the team which let Dack down. Of course any remarks about his contract as part of the tragedy will be pushed aside with the notion of "market value" n such.

Can't believe he almost had me back from critic to optimist this season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You can bet on the usual suspects crawling out of their holes after losses against contenders and telling us that it was the team which let Dack down. Of course any remarks about his contract as part of the tragedy will be pushed aside with the notion of "market value" n such.

Can't believe he almost had me back from critic to optimist this season.
Stop your crying already. Embarrassing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes, the problem is Jerry and his age. If Jerry were younger he could do the right thing, admit this isnt working, make the necessary cuts and start again.

We have to suffer his vain attempts to roll it out again hoping for something new. Nothings changing until Stephen inherits and realizes he needs a GM.
I disagree. Jerry was younger and didn't admit. He is older and more stubborn

Qcard

Reaction score
The blood the fans want will probably come home as Dak Prescott.
This line from Jerry just might tell the tale of what we can expect and why Jerry kept Mike who is an excellent option to bring Trey Lance along as his experience with great QB is plenty!

Quote) “We will start our process of review and decision-making regarding everything that impacts our team and roster and, while we’re not going to address specific players and extensions or free agents at this point, it deserves our deepest review and consideration, and it will get it.” Unquote)

Let's face it after 8 seasons and 3 in a row of playoff abysmal showing from #4 how does Jerry give Dak a massive extension?
And who here can tell me 100% that Big Mike did not voice his doubts about Prescott to Jerry along the way?
The Elephant in the room hasn't changed for us and we all know who it is.
Add to the fact that the locker room (Hello CD) esp the defense has 0 belief in # 4 to bring them back in any game due to past debacles like the Niner games.
If were not leading we are Losing.
I'm indifferent to Big Mike as only Yes men can coach for Jerry and in that category Big Mike is acceptable.
By June 1st we shall have our answers and may winds of fate take pity on us if # 4 gets an extension as no coach can save our negative dilemma with this player of ours!
1. McCarthy Return - Yes ✓

2. Prescott Extension - TBD

Yep.... let's make the first L for the Dak Haters into a positive Narrative :lmao2: :lmao2:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Only thing I'll say in Dak's defense? He has bailed out this sorryazz defense on many occasions. Rarely seen the defense return the favor.