Everyone hating on Dak? What's your plan "B"?

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.
New coach and OC, someone who can work on his accuracy. That and a valium before each game so he doesn't get flustered so easy and start playing like crap.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Since 2010 there have been 141 QBs drafted. Only 3 of the 141 drafted during that time have won a Super Bowl. One of those QBs is Nick Foles. Let that sink in for a minute.

LocoBates

Reaction score
Trade = Nonsense (No Trade Clause on contract) remember?
Let go = nonsense, eat all that cap? JJ will never do that because it also means admitting his was wrong
Sit him = Didn't you see Texas and D Watson?

So, the only reason why you wouldn't see Dak play in 2022 would be a case like in 2020. What is interesting on this thread is that No one is considering the possibility of Dak getting hurt (again), even those who used to call Romo "injury prone" are turning a blind eye to Dak's latest health issues, some are using the (lame) excuse of a calf injury this season to justify his bad performances, I mean if the calf was that bad why the heck is he playing meaningless games late in the season? but as 2020 showed, Dak as any other player is 1 play away from a season ending injury.

So, 3 more years stuck with his average QB .... there must be a plan B regardless and the fact that there is none is scary.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.

There is no plan B. That is the problem. I think the logical step from here is to can Boy Wonder and try to get an OC that can maximize what Dak can do. I see coaching staffs all around the league doing more with less so it is time we go find that guy to help us.

zerofill

Reaction score
No trade clause we are just screwed... There is no way out.

You can't even just eat it and sit him on the bench, because you can't afford to pay another QB lol.

Dumbest organization in football when it comes to football. The only thing they can do right, is market this garbage franchise.

triplets_93

Reaction score

There is no Plan "B". But it just feels good to focus on Dak right now. He's the face of the franchise, and the franchise never led in this game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody wants Dak and Nobody wants that contract . . .
The only people who wanted Dak to have that contract was The Dak Fan Boys who thought it Justified Dak's Worth

This has all been a sick joke since 2016

And now its about to get worse for the next 2 years

Media is gonna turn on him for tge ref comment

And Parsons can only hold His tongue for another year

Its gonna be a sheet show for the next 2 years
:facepalm:

This is a runaway Train that not even Jerry's Billions can save him from........gonna get real nasty down in Big D for Dak and friends.....right Zeke?
Jerry, you made your bed now sleep in it, man......Sweet Dreams as we have bled enough with your clown show!!

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Daks about to get a second coach fired and he’s bee in the league less than 6 years.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go get Kirk Cousins. At least he gets the ball to his weapons. Eagles gave up on Wentz, Rams Gave up on Goff. You gotta know when something has run its course
Cousins is a much better QB than Dak.
First and foremost he's more accurate and I think that matters for a QB? :muttley:

You want to compare Dak to someone.....start with Tim Tebow as their styles are pretty much the same.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Go get Kirk Cousins. At least he gets the ball to his weapons. Eagles gave up on Wentz, Rams Gave up on Goff. You gotta know when something has run its course
I think he’s more accurate but I’ll pass. Still too expensive for what you get. Cousins wouldn’t get us over the hump. Best bet is to draft a guy and get him ready to take over in a couple years. There’s an out in 2 years in Dak’s deal.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Dak isn't a great QB. If people can't see that, they are just blind. He misses throws a lot. His read progressions are poor. He doesn't time his throws to get to people as they break open. He frequently holds the ball too long.

That said, the team is married to him due to the contract. Maybe you can trade him and expect to take several years to find another guy . . . who might not end up being better than Dak. Dak isn't a bad QB and when things are working well, he looks good.

The thing that makes the most sense is to fire KM and whomever the QB coach is. Sit down with Dak and don't tell him how great he is but what he has to work on. Change up the offense to be less predictable while working with Dak on fundamentals like read progressions. Maybe you can make an average QB a good QB.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Still thinking our problem is the coach..lol.
Did you watch the game?
More importantly, did you watch the other games?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The plan should be a 4 year horizon in which your goal should be

1. rebuild o-line
2. rebuild d-line and lb to pair with Parsons who is the real thing
3. a young HC that can instill discipline among the new core guys
4. find a serviceable qb in that time frame