CZ POLL Everyone in favor of moving Dez-related threads to the Drama Zone?

Everyone in favor of moving Dez related threads to the Drama Zone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Whether you like or dislike Dez, he's no longer on the team and the pointless arguing back and forth and rehashing of the same arguments over and over are wasting space in the Fan Zone that could be used for more relevant Cowboys news and discussions.

Normally, we just start moving threads like this after they have run their course or dissolved into repetitive arguments, but in this case I wanted to see what you guys think.

Please do not turn this thread into a Dez debate! .. In fact, any pro/anti-Dez posts will be deleted from this thread as the only point of the thread is for you guys to vote in the poll.
Aye Capitan!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Absolutely...move the Dez threads to the Drama Zone.

That way, the Fan Zone will have extra room for 10-page threads on every camp-body who makes a good play or two in practice. (kidding)

That way we can hear cricket sound effects emanating from the Fan Zone

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like the voting is running pretty close!

rkHR1qj.jpg

PUT YOUR GLASSES ON!

qqBfy0e.jpg

oh.

Nevermind..

visionary

Reaction score
I'm sure it is complete coincidence that we're talking about moving "Dez threads" to the drama zone as soon as he criticized Garrett :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cern

Reaction score
the more tolerant among us want them to remain. the less tolerant among us want them moved. no surprises.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
the more tolerant among us want them to remain. the less tolerant among us want them moved. no surprises.

It's not so much my tolerance- if people want to talk about Dez, even though I would rather not, I'm fine with that.

I think It's just time for the Cowboys, the fans, and perhaps most of all, Dez Bryant himself, to move on.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

Tolerant? We've been tolerant to the point of insanity. I've avoided the Fan Zone because it turned into the Dez Zone.

If you guys want to keep talking about Dez, more power to all of you. Just do it in the NFL Zone.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
If it's a story about Dez talking about the Cowboys management, culture, players, etc., I would stick to the current format of just letting them run their course. If you move them, it's a slippery slope if you take the latest story which involved responses from current Cowboys Lee and Frederick which would totally be appropriate to have in the Fan Zone, IMO. Stories like "Dez might sign with X team" absolutely would go to the NFL Zone which I think they already are. However, threads like "What would Dez do if it's a rainy day, his car is in the shop, and he ran out of Funyons?" should absolutely go elsewhere (hopefully to a Nowhere Zone).

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I always use new post so it won't change anything for me. But I'm just ready for some football. That should be in the fan zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.