CZ POLL Everyone in favor of moving Dez-related threads to the Drama Zone?

Everyone in favor of moving Dez related threads to the Drama Zone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Looks like the voting is running pretty close!

rkHR1qj.jpg

PUT YOUR GLASSES ON!

qqBfy0e.jpg

oh.

Nevermind..

:laugh:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
`Ae (Yes in Hawaiian)
Ano (Yes in Czech)
Ayo (Yes in Armenian)
chai (Yes in Thai)
Da (Yes in Russian)
evet (Yes in Turkish)
ha (Yes in Hindi)
Hai (Yes in Japanese)
Ja (Yes in German)
Nai’ (Yes in Greek)
Ndiyo (Yes in Swahili)
Ne (Yes in Korean)
Oui (Yes in French)
shì (Yes in Mandarin)
Sì (Yes in Italian)
Yebo (Yes in Zulu)
yo (Yes in Yiddish)
Zee ha’a (Yes in Bengali)

I am forgetting something...

Oh.

Yes please. :starspin:
Klingon ( HIja' )

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I think anyone that starts a dez thread should be benched and username, avatar and all should be retired.

Make them start all over again

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
How about a Safe Space for those incapable of not reading threads they aren't interested in, and need the Powers Above to scrub the world of what offends them?

And a space where grownups can talk Cowboy football as they like.

Sign me up for the latter.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Copy that ,FEARLESS LEADER SUPERVISOR,,,:thumbup:

Also, my esteemed & admired fellow, ,,,I wish to present upon the floor of the quorum an addendum: "BUMPER STICKERS SHALL BE ISSUED"

Now ,all those in in favor, signify by saying: AYE

Now!, if however you are opposed,,, signify by saying NO!

* you gotta' luv on a little Neil Young every now & again,,, ya know?o_O

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
How about a Safe Space for those incapable of not reading threads they aren't interested in, and need the Powers Above to scrub the world of what offends them?

And a space where grownups can talk Cowboy football as they like.

Sign me up for the latter.

It would be nice if the software had tags, and you could uncheck the dez tag to avoid any dez threads. honestly, I think threads about former players should be in the fan zone, especially on the year that they leave the team. Heck we have a Hershal Walker thread in the fan zone. To me former players are cowboys related. Though I can see, moving threads to the drama zone, if there are too many of them appearing, and they are filled with the extremist of each spectrum.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dez is no longer a Cowboy. Move on

Well I don't buy that argument. I mean, why do you have a Irvin avatar? He's no longer a cowboy? I think once you been a memorable part of the team, you are always a Cowboy. Emmitt will always be a Cowboy to me. Even T.O. Will always be a cowboy for me. I don't quite buy that someone isn't a Cowboy because they are not on the active roster anymore.

GenoT

Reaction score
It would be nice if the software had tags, and you could uncheck the dez tag to avoid any dez threads. honestly, I think threads about former players should be in the fan zone, especially on the year that they leave the team. Heck we have a Hershal Walker thread in the fan zone. To me former players are cowboys related. Though I can see, moving threads to the drama zone, if there are too many of them appearing, and they are filled with the extremist of each spectrum.

I agree that former Cowboys should be welcome in the hot-topic FZ, but only if multipe same-topic threads, such as the numerous “Dez’s”, are merged.

Even if someone starts a thread offering a somewhat original take on the subject, after about a page or two, it devolves into the same 4-6 posters redundantly rehashing the same debate.

When there’s 3-4 of those threads on the front page of the FZ at any one time, it does get a bit tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.