Everyone needs to stop analyzing everyone and everything

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
If i responded to the wrong post i apologize like brenda lee singing "I'm Sorry." but the reference was to "litterally chill."

lol all good, i just get a lil passionate when it comes to my team, as most everyone on here also tends to get

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Who are you? Have you always been this way? Do you always feel the need to control how people think? How was your childhood?

And when you say "everyone needs to stop analyzing everyone and everything" does that mean everyone can analyze everyone as long as they don't analyze everything or they can analyze everything as long as they don't analyze everyone?

Can god make a rock so big he cant move it?

what is the meaning of life?

why?

what time is it? why do we keep time? Why is there still daylight savings time?

where am I?

Ooh look!...a cookie!!

:omg:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
No, he was not the coach with "Basically the same cast of characters all the other years" unless of course you're trying to say that Romo, Dez, and Witten are the guys that define your "cast of characters"... Remember that O-Line before last season? Remember when NATE LIVINGS and MONTRAE HOLLAND were playing G for us? Yeah...is that the same cast of characters as a 2014 Ronald Leary and the Beast of the East known as Zach Martin? **** no. TFCO though, go back to ur little anger pit and try to come up with some other ludicrous hate.

Xanax.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score

lol dont take it personal bro, I cant help myself sometimes when it comes to certain topics (Such as this one) BUT i will admit that i need to calm it down on the personal attacks so i do apologize about that. Im just a passionate mother truckin' dallas cowboys fan who bleeds nothing but silver n blue. But hey, im sure you and many others on here are exactly the same way and that is why i love the good ole CZ. Oh and while i appreciate the medical tip, I pretty much have that under "control". Well actually i guess its kinda the "anxiety helpers" as well as other various goodies pretty much have me under control, honestys the best policy am i right?