Everyone see this Cole Beasley Argument?

Ken

Reaction score
LOL.

Basicly Cole is arguing that his best season was in 2016 with Dak and. ills fans are saying 2020 with Allen.

Too funny that I have made the sake argument as Cole....glad he agrees.

exciter

Reaction score
LOL.

Basicly Cole is arguing that his best season was in 2016 with Dak and. ills fans are saying 2020 with Allen.

Eh, exhaling seems to offend some people. Fairly benign and probably true comment by Beasley, but hey we live in a world full of Karens and Chads!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I like Josh Allen but according to this place if you have yet to win a SB after 6 years you just can't win one. Allen has to win it or he just vastly overpaid. Yeah puts up stats but it is not about stats it is about rings and thus far has none
leads the League in TOs the last 2 years , has more TOs in less games than Prescott in the playoffs. Just saying, elite, "what do Elite mean" LOL

exciter

Reaction score
I like Josh Allen but according to this place if you have yet to win a SB after 6 years you just can't win one. Allen has to win it or he just vastly overpaid. Yeah puts up stats but it is not about stats it is about rings and thus far has none
Right, remember reading that nonsense and laughing considering Drew Brees won his one and only SB his 8th season and Peyton Manning won his 1st in his 10th. People lose the perspective that’s it’s a 53 man roster, an injury or 2 can completely change a season and the other teams player’s get paid also!

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
To be fair he's is in a Conference with Mahomes and Burrows, but you are right not many QB's win their first QB when they're taking a large hit.

Right, remember reading that nonsense and laughing considering Drew Brees won his one and only SB his 8th season and Peyton Manning won his 1st in his 10th. People lose the perspective that’s it’s a 53 man roster, an injury or 2 can completely change a season and the other teams player’s get paid also!
It's the CAP Hit not the number of years.

visionary

Reaction score
LOL.

Cole just wants to come back to Dallas to get paid

Nothing to see here except for blind homers

Doomsday101

Reaction score
When is the last time Rodgers won a SB? No doubt if I can just pick any QB in the NFL no string attached there are some QB I would take over Dak. However the one thing that does not change it is still about team when getting to and winning a championship. I have never once said Dak is the best QB in the league what I have said is this team can win with him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
To be fair he's is in a Conference with Mahomes and Burrows, but you are right not many QB's win their first QB when they're taking a large hit.

It's the CAP Hit not the number of years.
Why should I be fair? the other side of the coin isn't. They throw our this BS of Dak can't win? says who? Stafford was in the league 14 or 15 years before he and his team won it. As far as the cap sure it can limit you but it can also be worked around as we see teams restructurer these contracts to free up room. NFL teams find ways to move money to create space.

Ken

Reaction score
Cole just wants to come back to Dallas to get paid

Nothing to see here except for blind homers
Has nothing to do with Dallas this year but glad you think it does.

It settles an old argument that suggested Dak couldn't elevate players around him and Beasley was thrown out as an example. Clearly they were wrong.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What are we doing here?

Josh Allen > Dak and it’s not even close.
Never said he wasn't. Give me the choice at Dak or Allen I would take Allen but if not mistaken even you claimed NO QB ever won a SB after signing big contract. Allen has got the money nothing to show for it but stats.