Video: Ex-players are fed up with the Cowboys

Kwyn

Reaction score
:popcorn:

I've been waiting for this. The ex-players have been too soft over the years. Now we need Staubach to go off and we'll be cooking.

This topic was posted a couple of times yesterday. If you’re interested in people’s opinions on it you might find those interesting.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I love it from an entertainment standpoint but it means zip. Until Jerry or Stephen or the players are this listed and frustrated it won’t matter.

Jerry doesn’t care about these clips lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smith talks about seeing some 'fight' during the Eagles loss but then seeing that 'fight' disappear by the Lions game. I have called it lack of grit. Good video.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wonder if this will make any impact on Jerry ?
Unless Cowboy's Nation starts letting Jerry know how unhappy they are
their is no reason for him to make changes...
It won't matter to Jerry because he's doing his job, they are talking about the Cowboys. It does not matter good or bad, at least they are talking about the Cowboys and the narcissist loves it.

plymkr

Reaction score
Sad seeing such a great legacy crapped on.

I could take lack of talent, but lack of heart and commitment to a craft is pathetic
I agree. I think it was easier in the Campo years because we just weren’t any good. Now it hurts because we’re good but undisciplined, unprepared and “burnt out”.

vlad

Reaction score
I love it from an entertainment standpoint but it means zip. Until Jerry or Stephen or the players are this listed and frustrated it won’t matter.

Jerry doesn’t care about these clips lol
Jerry loves these clips - soap operas require drama to keep viewers tuned in.

And I dont think many players of this generation care - its just a societal thing -we've made revering elders like out of fashion or something idiotic

shabazz

Reaction score
I agree. I think it was easier in the Campo years because we just weren’t any good. Now it hurts because we’re good but undisciplined, unprepared and “burnt out”.
Chris Canty had it right when he said the Culture is toxic here.

He also said that the word culture is probably misused at times but in this case it was spot on.......lack of effort and lack of embarrassment is fostered and accepted and it begins with the FO

The fish rots from the head down.

Same old tired story that keeps retelling itself