Video: Ex-players are fed up with the Cowboys

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Pollard had to be informed of Dan Quinn leaving right on air for all to see it gave me a what the heck am I doing caring so much moment. Agonizing over this team when it's players don't give the slightest crap about what is going on.

That was the perfect example of a Dallas Cowboy in the Jerry era.

rags747

Reaction score
When Pollard had to be informed of Dan Quinn leaving right on air for all to see it gave me a what the heck am I doing caring so much moment. Agonizing over this team when it's players don't give the slightest crap about what is going on.

Obviously BBQ has been A #1 importance in the offseason.

ICP

Reaction score
Wonder if this will make any impact on Jerry ?
Unless Cowboy's Nation starts letting Jerry know how unhappy they are
their is no reason for him to make changes...
Nothing will change until it hits Jerruh's pocketbook. We would need to see lots of empty seats and big merchandise drop-offs not only at home but on the road.

Zordon

Reaction score

@Risen Star when we don't draft his sleeper North Dakota St offensive guard in the 6th round: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tony Pollard: The draft is today? :huh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Emmitt was asked what he thinks of Dak. He’s been very critical of him the past couple of days, but he said exactly what I’ve been saying, you’re not going find anyone better. The Cowboys would struggle to make the playoffs with a lesser QB and a QB like Mahomes is a generational talent.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it will not be long before he will say things like he did about fat mike. "I'd fired him".
dak is next, I hope Emmitt finds a new team since he doesn't like dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Imagine being the guy that tells Pollard he isn't a part of the team when he shows up for training camp clueless.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He said it's because he hasn't been on social media, so for that reason I can't hate, especially someone his age. It's social poison.
He didn't watch a TV, read any news, text anybody, talk to anybody over the phone, no family, friends, or teammates?

He would have to literally have been living in one of those Rodgers darkness retreats to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys and be able to avoid that news.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I say you be the one to give him the news when he shows up for training camp and his code to the building doesn't work.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He didn't watch a TV, read any news, text anybody, talk to anybody over the phone, no family, friends, or teammates?

He would have to literally have been living in one of those Rodgers darkness retreats to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys and be able to avoid that news.
he might have been on a long drunk after daks performance. sort of like the lovers who hide out for a few weeks, then they come back with garbage stats. lmao

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well them ex-players need to find a new team because dak is the leader if they don't like it too bad. he can't help it the whole team is not elite players. sheesh. just blame jerry or whatever that new excuse was or is.

pitt33

Reaction score
Nothing is ever going to change within that organization.

Never.

Because they don’t know how to change.

It’s imbedded forever because of the Jones.

And they’ll never sell the team.

Jerry croaks and Stevie takes over as GM.

God help us all.

75boyz

Reaction score
So does this mean Emmitt and Moose are haters?
Or Trolls?

Well, one thing's for sure the fan regulator groupies here would definitely deny them access to the Zone.
Or personally insult them and ask, what do they know?

It's gettin warm in da kitchen.
Getcha popcone reddy, lol.