Video: Ex-players are fed up with the Cowboys

Zman5

Reaction score
I don't take anything Emmitt has to say seriously when it's about the Cowboys. He questioned Romo being the long-term QB and he also supported keeping Dak as the starter over Romo in 2016.

Most of all, he thought JG was a great head coach . That should tell you all you need to know about his opinions.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moose Johnson video (6:44 mark): He comments on the team's salary cap situation but mentions McClay must address yada yada yada.

Was that a slip? McClay's not the general manager, right..? I love it. :laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moose Johnson video (marks 7:18 - 9:00)

Talks about differences in franchise cultures around the league.

No need to say any names. Thank you Moose. :bow:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moose Johnson video (marks (11:56 - 13:14).

Johnson makes an EXCELLENT point about player conditioning and how NFL teams (not just Dallas) could improve in that area for their benefit. He underscored the point by emphasizing how Mike Woicik was the strength and conditioning coach for TWO teams that won three Super Bowls in four years.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Emmitt keeps it real.
It is suggesting to me Smith's past advice has fallen on deaf ears. The advice's value is questionable but it may be an example of outside football experience perspective not being taken into consideration. That, in itself, is an error of managerial judgment.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Meanwhile Tony Pollard just found out Dan Quinn's no longer on staff.

When Parcells came here his main theme was changing the culture. This is what he was talking about.
what do you want? more artwork? and maybe a pizza joint or a bowling alley at the stadium. maybe some trailers out back of the stadiums where the real fans can make some meth? sheesh, rookie fans