CFZ Excitement or Exasperated

coult44

Reaction score
This is the week that for the better part of 30 years Cowboys fans around the world are more angry than almost every other fam base in the NFL. This is the annual “hell week” where Jerry and Steven have decided to tell the fans that they aren’t really that interested in winning a championship.

So I ask you all, The true fans of Americas Team. Will this be a week where we become excited to finally have a chance to compete for a NFC Championship? Or, another week where we are exasperated and hate the owner and his son for putting us through the emotions of watching a series of dumpster dive acquisitions?

What will it be? Will we watch the rich get richer and defy all the BS talk of salary cap hell? Or, will finally join the upper echelons of the good teams and front offices and add some top tier players to this middle of the road team?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Just as one should do with each and every season that we experience as Cowboys fans, I'm planning on watching every game and hope for the best. You should probably do the same if you really want to get the most out of the experience. That's the team you like the most and you just enjoy them for whatever they have to offer.
Look at it this way -- it's a lot like being married . . .:grin: :muttley:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm always excited about every phase of the off season. This is just the first step of many that leads me to another season of Cowboys football. If I can't get excited or hopeful about all of the moves we make towards securing the final roster, what's the point.

Go Cowboys :flagwave:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Cowboys fans around the world communicate via telepathy, lol.

How smartly and aggressively Jerry Jones approaches free agency will dictate how well he can supplement an NFC championship caliber roster. What moves he actually makes will suggest how well he does in this aspect right now. The regular and postseason will prove how well he acted during free agency.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
This is the week that for the better part of 30 years Cowboys fans around the world are more angry than almost every other fam base in the NFL. This is the annual “hell week” where Jerry and Steven have decided to tell the fans that they aren’t really that interested in winning a championship.

So I ask you all, The true fans of Americas Team. Will this be a week where we become excited to finally have a chance to compete for a NFC Championship? Or, another week where we are exasperated and hate the owner and his son for putting us through the emotions of watching a series of dumpster dive acquisitions?

What will it be? Will we watch the rich get richer and defy all the BS talk of salary cap hell? Or, will finally join the upper echelons of the good teams and front offices and add some top tier players to this middle of the road team?
The offseason is always exciting even if we don't make big moves, especially coming off 2 12 win seasons. Though the early playoff exits are tiring, this is a period for optimism, especially with the coaching shifts.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Im way over it. I wont give Dallas my time during free agency. I have better things 2 do than 2 waste my valuable time with them sitting on their hands.

JayFord

Reaction score
Stephen is not signing players who will help us and are great

and idc what washington does....its been over 32 years since theyve even been relevant in any way...weve seen them sign the biggest names and go 6-10

idc what the giants do...they very well may go 5-12 next year and couldve been that this year its the reason the back half of their season was filled with losses

Philly is Philly i expect aslong as Jalen Hurts is healthy theyll be contenders if hes hurt that team is 5-12

JBS

Reaction score
There’s nothing to be excited about. If you think this team is going to participate in FA for the first time in 12 years, you are mistaken.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a matter of expectations. For example, if you know you are going to see a so-so movie you lower your expectations so you won't be disappointed when it's over. Same with the Cowboys. I know they won't overspend (thank goodness!) to get big name players. Therefore I'm not disappointed when it doesn't happen.