CFZ Excitement or Exasperated

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is the week that for the better part of 30 years Cowboys fans around the world are more angry than almost every other fam base in the NFL. This is the annual “hell week” where Jerry and Steven have decided to tell the fans that they aren’t really that interested in winning a championship.

So I ask you all, The true fans of Americas Team. Will this be a week where we become excited to finally have a chance to compete for a NFC Championship? Or, another week where we are exasperated and hate the owner and his son for putting us through the emotions of watching a series of dumpster dive acquisitions?

What will it be? Will we watch the rich get richer and defy all the BS talk of salary cap hell? Or, will finally join the upper echelons of the good teams and front offices and add some top tier players to this middle of the road team?
I think you and we already know lol, at least most of us.
They wont do anything significant.

have to wait for the draft for any excitement.

starfan1

Reaction score
Excitement.
How could it be anything else for a fan.

Yes we know they won’t do much, if anything in FA. Not at first. But there is always that chance at a surprise.
Then look forward to the draft.
Nice approach to things

js66

Reaction score
If we don't make a move, we can't make a bad move... I guess that is some form of success lol.

jujoboys

Reaction score
That won't be determined until this time next year (March 2024).
I was being sarcastic. Basically I was saying that I was excited to see how many of our free agents we lost without signing anyone so Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine could collect comp picks for next year.

raven55

Reaction score
why even worry just don't buy there BS and you will feel better and don't buy there tickets or anything else that jerry and his dummy son sell that hurts them more because even with there deep pockets that is the only way they understand there idiots in football