CFZ Excitement or Exasperated

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This is the week that for the better part of 30 years Cowboys fans around the world are more angry than almost every other fam base in the NFL. This is the annual “hell week” where Jerry and Steven have decided to tell the fans that they aren’t really that interested in winning a championship.

So I ask you all, The true fans of Americas Team. Will this be a week where we become excited to finally have a chance to compete for a NFC Championship? Or, another week where we are exasperated and hate the owner and his son for putting us through the emotions of watching a series of dumpster dive acquisitions?

What will it be? Will we watch the rich get richer and defy all the BS talk of salary cap hell? Or, will finally join the upper echelons of the good teams and front offices and add some top tier players to this middle of the road team?
I’m hopeful for at least 1 sizable move. Then reality sets in

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
H
This is the week that for the better part of 30 years Cowboys fans around the world are more angry than almost every other fam base in the NFL. This is the annual “hell week” where Jerry and Steven have decided to tell the fans that they aren’t really that interested in winning a championship.

So I ask you all, The true fans of Americas Team. Will this be a week where we become excited to finally have a chance to compete for a NFC Championship? Or, another week where we are exasperated and hate the owner and his son for putting us through the emotions of watching a series of dumpster dive acquisitions?

What will it be? Will we watch the rich get richer and defy all the BS talk of salary cap hell? Or, will finally join the upper echelons of the good teams and front offices and add some top tier players to this middle of the road team?
As much of a homer I am it’s hard to get excited this time of the year knowing they will just bring the same team back with only adding rookies.

rambo2

Reaction score

They competed for the NFC championship last year. Did you miss the season? They were very close to getting the number 1 spot in the NFC. They won 13 games, 6 were against playoff teams. There is no finally? They are a contender.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I predict the cry babies will cry like they always do.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Will they cr
They competed for the NFC championship last year. Did you miss the season? They were very close to getting the number 1 spot in the NFC. They won 13 games, 6 were against playoff teams. There is no finally? They are a contender.
will the cry babies admit how wrong they were about last year?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

I can't stand Jerry and Stephen. They are a bunch of wimps that don't care about what the fans think.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
They need to do something. I don't care if it's a high end trade for S. Diggs or bringing in a guy like Wagner....but they need to sign players that make this team better this upcoming season. I don't want to see a bunch of stop gap or journeyman types this year. It's fine to bring those players in, but they won't make much of a difference if we don't bring in a catalyst or two that make things happen. We need playmakers and road graders. Much like last season, there's an opportunity to build something special. I hope they don't let the opportunity pass again.

The window is closing and it's feeling like a now or never situation. The Jones crew talks about the future, but what's the point in planning for the future if it resembles 2+ decades of futility?