Excuses from our players

Cmac

Reaction score
Zeke is a fraud. Great talent with a 10 cent head and heart. You can’t pay guys that much money that are weak.
…..and now he's got to take a lie detector when saying he got hit pretty hard on the pre-Pollard fumble. C'mon Man. 2019 Fall Guy. The cry for Pollard ALL YEAR brought karma in the end. Let that sink in. We cursed.....been that way since Romo/Witten Cabo trip.

HotDog37

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson would cut Zeke - straight up 86'ed. That's how he rolled. You don't do that on a JJ team. However, Zeke would not have done that had JJ had been the coach, he would have been 7-10 LB's lighter and had 160 yards.

phildadon86

Reaction score
When will they take accountability? These are quotes from our “Triplets” (which I believe are lies. No way you take yourself out of a game with huge implications like this. Especially on big downs).

If he got hit in the head that hard, he’d be in concussion protocol. Lie.

Really? Nothing to say about yourself or your team? The Iggles did not play “good”. You guys just played bad.

Who knows, really? Just say you played bad. What a joke. “I missed some throws” is all he can say. He missed more than a “few throws”. If he wasn’t so selfish, he would’ve tried out Cooper Rush. I know Rush sucks, but see what he can do. We were already losing, so what’s the worst that could happen at that point?

Completely ignoring their performance less than 5 minutes ago. Like it was nothing. They wouldn’t have to have a “must win” against the Commanders if they handled business like they were supposed to tonight. But no. What an idiot. He probably doesn’t even know the Eagles have to lose next week to go to the playoffs. No accountability here. Just riding on false hope and faith.

Really? A team that scores no TD’s played hard? What an idiot. This truly shows that the terribleness starts at the top. How dumb can you be? On what metric did this team play hard? Jones must’ve watched form an alternate universe.

I know everyone likes to say, “Our coaches suck!” “We lack leadership!”. There is NO WAY you ignore the lack of accountability, effort, and will of our players. I know Bill Belichick said “No player can overcome bad coaching.” However, one can obviously see this team lacks the effort and will. The fact that these players need motivation from their HC speaks volumes. They are grown men who have played football for basically their entire lives. Relying on the coaching staff for that is ridiculous. I’m tired of these players getting off easy. This team desperately needs new coaching, but to say the players don’t need changing as well is asinine. Rant over.

Lol look who it is after a loss. Making sure to post this stuff calling the players liars. You are a liar. You are not a fan of this team. You sit there looking for reasons to post this garbage. Zeke is lying? No. He hit his head. Players not taking accountability? Go look at the guy leading them. Same guy that throws players and other staff under the bus. This team needs new leadership.

Blue64

Reaction score
What did you want them to say? Dak said he was bad and didn’t use injuries as a excuse and Zeke said he hit his head. What did you want?
How about just saying the truth?

That these players are incapable of playing with the fire and intensity of an Aikman, Smith, Irvin hell even Romo or Bryant and even TO.

All they play for is $$$$

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How about just saying the truth?

That these players are incapable of playing with the fire and intensity of an Aikman, Smith, Irvin hell even Romo or Bryant and even TO.

All they play for is $$$$
Now why in the hell would they say that? Romo played with fire and intensity? I don’t recall that.

Blue64

Reaction score
Now why in the hell would they say that? Romo played with fire and intensity? I don’t recall that.
Still day a hobbled Romo would have thrown the ball downfield instead of the short dunks on 3rd and long by our franchise QB

Flamma

Reaction score
Remember that scene where Kellen Winslow was being helped off the field after that win against Miami in the divisional round? He took a lot of heat from his own peers for that. Calling him a big baby because he couldn't walk off the field on his own. He had 13 catches for 166 yards and blocked FG and he had most of that in the second half in the scorching heat. Now you have guys coming out because they ran the deep ball?

Do we have any players like this on the team?

TheGoat73

Reaction score
When will they take accountability? These are quotes from our “Triplets” (which I believe are lies. No way you take yourself out of a game with huge implications like this. Especially on big downs).

Really? Nothing to say about yourself or your team? The Iggles did not play “good”. You guys just played bad.

Who knows, really? Just say you played bad. What a joke. “I missed some throws” is all he can say. He missed more than a “few throws”. If he wasn’t so selfish, he would’ve tried out Cooper Rush. I know Rush sucks, but see what he can do. We were already losing, so what’s the worst that could happen at that point?

Completely ignoring their performance less than 5 minutes ago. Like it was nothing. They wouldn’t have to have a “must win” against the Commanders if they handled business like they were supposed to tonight. But no. What an idiot. He probably doesn’t even know the Eagles have to lose next week to go to the playoffs. No accountability here. Just riding on false hope and faith.

Really? A team that scores no TD’s played hard? What an idiot. This truly shows that the terribleness starts at the top. How dumb can you be? On what metric did this team play hard? Jones must’ve watched form an alternate universe.

I know everyone likes to say, “Our coaches suck!” “We lack leadership!”. There is NO WAY you ignore the lack of accountability, effort, and will of our players. I know Bill Belichick said “No player can overcome bad coaching.” However, one can obviously see this team lacks the effort and will. The fact that these players need motivation from their HC speaks volumes. They are grown men who have played football for basically their entire lives. Relying on the coaching staff for that is ridiculous. I’m tired of these players getting off easy. This team desperately needs new coaching, but to say the players don’t need changing as well is asinine. Rant over.

I want players to come out if they hit their heads hard. Youth coaches and players need to see the NFL take concussions seriously.

dfense

Reaction score
Good. Stay off and keep your complaints to yourself. Worse than a whiny drama queen just like the many on here. Dak was off due to playing with an injured throwing shoulder and not practicing/throwing with it all week. Cooper Rush would have performed much worse against this Eagles defense. We all know it. It's Jerry's fault he has refused to bring in a much better quality backup QB.
I see you're leading the everybody but Dak charge. When he said tuesday the shoulder is not an issue, we should have known the excuse card was in the deck and ready. Not once this year has he come through with a game winning drive. Even when it was right there to be had. New Orleans, 6minutes left, 3 and out. 1.49 left, Dak 3 incompletions and a chuck for a pick in the endzone. Minnesota, 44 seconds left at the 14, yup incomplete turnover on downs. New England, gets the ball with 2:00 left. Can't even get a first down. Yeah Dak is great when they are up by a few scores. But not once this season did he drive for the win. Pay the man.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I see you're leading the everybody but Dak charge. When he said tuesday the shoulder is not an issue, we should have known the excuse card was in the deck and ready. Not once this year has he come through with a game winning drive. Even when it was right there to be had. New Orleans, 6minutes left, 3 and out. 1.49 left, Dak 3 incompletions and a chuck for a pick in the endzone. Minnesota, 44 seconds left at the 14, yup incomplete turnover on downs. New England, gets the ball with 2:00 left. Can't even get a first down. Yeah Dak is great when they are up by a few scores. But not once this season did he drive for the win. Pay the man.

Garbage. The one good “stat” he had has now dissolved into oblivion. No game winning stats this year. What a joke. He either needs to take 20 mil, be a backup else where, or go into the XFL. He won’t be starting for much longer.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score

Agree with everything you said. Good analysis

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
The most significant thing D-Law has done this year is diss a kid.......he should just shutup and count his undeserved millions.
He is by far the biggest disappointment on the Cowboys. Worst contract for Dallas in a long time.