Experts flip flopping

Qcard

Reaction score
First off, I don’t spend anywhere NEAR as much time watching these clowns as I used to do, and their opinions mean less than nothing, because the vast majority are only interested in manufacturing drama for click$. That said, I find the flip flop nature of their “enlightened” views as hilarious. Take our schedule, which they like to call easy. It almost seems like they see success coming and want to downplay it. Others are pointing out our last six games—cold weather, full of intense divisional matchups, and our old OL showing late season wear and tear—a daunting vision. Then there’s guys like Cowherd. One day, Dallas stinks, the next day, a turnaround is imminent. Dallas as a dumpster fire is a bestseller.

Just thought it amusing.
Majority of the TV Producers are trash

mmohican29

Reaction score
While I have hopes for the team, they're a 6-10 team until they prove otherwise. It doesn't matter what people predict. What they do on this field this season is what matters.

There are 17 games, so 6-10 isn't really a possiblity. Does this count as proven otherwise?

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Your first mistake is referring to them as experts...your post correctly identifies them click bait driven opinion peddlers... that it's all.
I like to refer to them as Talking Heads. They get paid to keep their mouths running, not what they might know about anything, heh.

ESisback

Reaction score
Well, in that one, I'd have to agree that Cowherdy is spot on w/ the schizophrenic nature of this Ego run org!!!!!!!!!

Sure, he’s spot on, about that AND a lot of other things, but he still flip flops. Besides, most of these owners ARE arrogant rich guys, and the fact that Jerry’s probably #1 in that department only fuels the resentment train. All the “America’s Team” hype for a team that hasn’t won a SB in 25 years
Yup.

Cowherd is laughing behind the scenes at his boss's orders to flipflop, and watch Dallas fans lose their minds!!!!!
Who’s losing their minds? I’m simply eyerolling over the absurdities, and I’m fairly certain that most of us are keenly aware of the games they play.

nobody

Reaction score
There are 17 games, so 6-10 isn't really a possiblity. Does this count as proven otherwise?

6-10 was their record last year. While I have very high hopes they'll be a much better team in 2021, they need to prove that the culture is different. Fortunately, they're a 0-0 team right now. After game one against TB, I believe they'll be 1-0.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
20 years, that’s all?
Over 20 years. I remember watching Danny White taking the Cowboys into the playoffs year after year.

But if someone has been working in telecommunications for over 20 years, would you call them an expert? I'm an expert by my own accord and my opinions matter. Just like everyone else's.

lqmac1

Reaction score
First off, I don’t spend anywhere NEAR as much time watching these clowns as I used to do, and their opinions mean less than nothing, because the vast majority are only interested in manufacturing drama for click$. That said, I find the flip flop nature of their “enlightened” views as hilarious. Take our schedule, which they like to call easy. It almost seems like they see success coming and want to downplay it. Others are pointing out our last six games—cold weather, full of intense divisional matchups, and our old OL showing late season wear and tear—a daunting vision. Then there’s guys like Cowherd. One day, Dallas stinks, the next day, a turnaround is imminent. Dallas as a dumpster fire is a bestseller.

Just thought it amusing.
The last time I listened to Cowherd was when he was basically saying to bet the house on Wentz over Dak.

I don’t mind when the media is wrong and they own up to it. I don’t think he ever owned up to that. So I just labeled him as another scrub media head & stopped following him.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Over 20 years. I remember watching Danny White taking the Cowboys into the playoffs year after year.

But if someone has been working in telecommunications for over 20 years, would you call them an expert? I'm an expert by my own accord and my opinions matter. Just like everyone else's.
All Opinions Matter

kskboys

Reaction score
Sure, he’s spot on, about that AND a lot of other things, but he still flip flops. Besides, most of these owners ARE arrogant rich guys, and the fact that Jerry’s probably #1 in that department only fuels the resentment train. All the “America’s Team” hype for a team that hasn’t won a SB in 25 years

Who’s losing their minds? I’m simply eyerolling over the absurdities, and I’m fairly certain that most of us are keenly aware of the games they play.
The resentment towards Cowboys fans left the station many many championship games ago!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAANNNNDDDD you're listening to him!!!! He wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

Working in a occupation for over twenty years will most definitely put a person in the very knowledgeable or expert category. But you are totally looking at this wrong.

You say that you was in telecommunications for over twenty years and that makes you an expert, yes I would imagine it would. But using a phone for over twenty years doesn’t make you a telecommunications expert. So watching football without ever actually working in the NFL in any capacity does not make you an expert on the NFL.

But I do respect you and everyone else on this forums inexperienced NFL opinions. :facepalm:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Working in a occupation for over twenty years will most definitely put a person in the very knowledgeable or expert category. But you are totally looking at this wrong.

You say that you was in telecommunications for over twenty years and that makes you an expert, yes I would imagine it would. But using a phone for over twenty years doesn’t make you a telecommunications expert. So watching football without ever actually working in the NFL in any capacity does not make you an expert on the NFL.

But I do respect you and everyone else on this forums inexperienced NFL opinions. :facepalm:
So the guys that drafted Ryan Leaf is any expert, but I'm not? I'm just poking fun at the expression "expert opinion". Because there is no such thing in the NFL. If all of these guys were experts, then why do they get things wrong all the time? Dallas' fanbase realizes the FO's bad picks and problems before the FO does. So what makes the FO an expert? Nothing. There is no such thing as an expert. So just like they call themselves an expert, I'll call myself an expert. Because my analysis and problem solving skills trump theirs.

ESisback

Reaction score
The resentment towards Cowboys fans left the station many many championship games ago!!!!!!!

Left the station?!? It’s still here! I’m commenting on Cowherd...so what? I comment on a lot of other things too, as we all do. Doesn’t make me feel wrong or flawed in the slightest! Never will! Also, I can type 78 exclamation points...doesn’t make me MORE right!

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Yep

Still watching these personalities provides them their stage.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
So the guys that drafted Ryan Leaf is any expert, but I'm not? I'm just poking fun at the expression "expert opinion". Because there is no such thing in the NFL. If all of these guys were experts, then why do they get things wrong all the time? Dallas' fanbase realizes the FO's bad picks and problems before the FO does. So what makes the FO an expert? Nothing. There is no such thing as an expert. So just like they call themselves an expert, I'll call myself an expert. Because my analysis and problem solving skills trump theirs.

Then you just agreed with my ORIGINAL statement that you find a need to debate!

It is no different then listening to the experts on this forum!

ESisback

Reaction score
Yep

Still watching these personalities provides them their stage.

Is it possible to comment on something without being “invested”? How plain do I have to be? I DON’T SPEND TIME WATCHING THESE GUYS LIKE I USED TO DO! I despise shows like The Kardashians, but I’m aware of them. How can an informed person not be, the way they’re force fed to the masses.? I’m giggling and rolling my eyes at the absurdity and hypocrisy, ok?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Is it possible to comment on something without being “invested”? How plain do I have to be? I DON’T SPEND TIME WATCHING THESE GUYS LIKE I USED TO DO! I despise shows like The Kardashians, but I’m aware of them. How can an informed person not be, the way they’re force fed to the masses.? I’m giggling and rolling my eyes at the absurdity and hypocrisy, ok?
I understand.

It’s much like opposing fans watching the Cowboys . They help support a poor products popularity rooting against it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Left the station?!? It’s still here! I’m commenting on Cowherd...so what? I comment on a lot of other things too, as we all do. Doesn’t make me feel wrong or flawed in the slightest! Never will! Also, I can type 78 exclamation points...doesn’t make me MORE right!
I'm just havin' fun, dude, sorry if I upset you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV people are paid to create controversy. Cowherd does it well. And he's quite the snarky little dude, ain't he?