Experts flip flopping

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm just havin' fun, dude, sorry if I upset you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV people are paid to create controversy. Cowherd does it well. And he's quite the snarky little dude, ain't he?
No worries, bro! You didn’t upset me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just having a yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually like Cowherd! Most times! More substance than SAS or Horseface—just flip flops for the best rating$, the snarky *****!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We should have a ring by default by now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes sir, when you think about how the real world operates, and how many people in authority are making huge contracts and expected to make franchise altering decisions.
Yet you can visit a fan forum for free, and let the collective thought of 138 IQs in this free house save you millions.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You're a focused man and I respect that.;
*I respect the fact that you ,,,er,,, respect the inner qualities some other fellow forum members exhibit in their focusedness of disiplined focused view concerning the focus of still, yet, other fellow forum members esteemed overall viewed focus of things in general*:)
( Stalwart qualities,I assure you):bow:

o_O

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
*I respect the fact that you ,,,er,,, respect the inner qualities some other fellow forum members exhibit in their focusedness of disiplined focused view concerning the focus of still, yet, other fellow forum members esteemed overall viewed focus of things in general*:)
( Stalwart qualities,I assure you):bow:

o_O
19b6c316e37fae05328c48cbf0af74be.gif