Explain your handle

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
kinda self-explanatory. I luv Darren "Woody" Woodson. That's my boy. Real class act. And I wanted something that would identify me as a female.

Edit: I was gonna say I luv Woody, but w/some of u horny toads on the board, I gotta keep it as PG as possible.
You are a wonderful testimony to Darren and the perfect name-bearer, WG.

Only fitting the classiest player should have the classiest fan wearin his tag.

We luv' YOU, girl. :)

Later!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
You are a wonderful testimony to Darren and the perfect name-bearer, WG.

Only fitting the classiest player should have the classiest fan wearin his tag.

We luv' YOU, girl. :)

Later!
Thank you, Latuna!!! That's really sweet. I just try to keep up w/u, who really is the true queen of the board.

at least since I've been here...:)

Check u later.

Falcon

Reaction score
Years ago while traveling in England, I discovered my family crest. It bears a falcon, so I took it as a handle.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Mine's pretty simple.

My first name and the name of the main character in my favorite film of all time.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, I did not derive my screenname after the ever so popular breakfast pastry. Instead, I play guitar in the Dallas based rock band, "Waffle" ...thus the name.

My avatar is usually one of our album covers.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Spoken like a full-blooded Sicilian.

:p:

It's funny tho, when Tuna says "well, I had an Italian mother"..because the anecdote that follows is always something about hard-headed, stubborn self-reliance, tinged with one big thumb-your-nose-at-the-world.

He seems to attribute his feistiness to "that half".

:)

You betcha...I don't even consider myself Italian.

Interesting that his mom was Italian...that suggests a MUCH stronger influence than if his dad was.

Hey, any idea of what his mom's maiden name was?

Maybe I'm related to Parcells...

:eek:

Trophy#6

Reaction score
Well if you can count and figure what comes after our 5th super bowl trophey (and comes hopefully soon) then you can figure it out.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LOL

The last time this topic came up two immature maroons took offense to my explanation and turned it into a lame inside joke. Think I'll shorten the story considerably.

It is a nickname from my High School football days. An opponent told me I didn't need to "be so hostile." My teammates loved it and the nickname stuck.

I like the irony of being a nice guy with a mean nickname.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Ashwynn is a name I use in online gaming. I play WOW now, came from DAoC and UO. Before that, I played the paper and dice version since the 70's

It is actually my best friends brothers name, Aschwin, I changed the spelling to be more gaming friendly. Pple call me Ash in the game, makes it easier for pple to talk to me.

Carl23

Reaction score
A HotCarl.....is...uh...well.....a very dirty intimate act followed by what would normally be a very nice intimate act. Put the two together and you have a disgusting individual named after the disgusting act termed a "HotCarl"

HC

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hotcarl23 said:
A HotCarl.....is...uh...well.....a very dirty intimate act followed by what would normally be a very nice intimate act. Put the two together and you have a disgusting individual named after the disgusting act termed a "HotCarl"

HC

Is this the American version of Dirty Sanchez?

ravidubey

Reaction score
My first name is Ravi and my last name is Dubey and everywhere you go online they like for you to put an underscore between them but I hate underscores.... just in case anyone was confused.

Jem, so I guess that means you agree #88 was a better Cowboy than #30... ?

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I guess my handle is self-explanatory. See my avatar. Roger will always be, imo, the ultimate Cowboy and the icon of everything that is great about "America's Team".

Sometimes he was referred to as "Captain Comeback", but to me I always loved the simple title, "CaptainAmerica". It truly symbolized everything Roger was to Dallas fans all over the country. We were truly blessed to have the priviledge of seeing Roger wear the Star and not one of the other lame team emblems in the NFL!

Hoov

Reaction score
Hotcarl23 said:

HC

you must share the elixer as it has very potent magikal properties

sex magik 101 ;)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
CalMor said:
My kids names. My boy Caleb, and daughter Morgan.The first 3 letter of their names. They are the greatest accoplishments of my life. And, it was fun..........Well you know.;)

Wow my first born's name is also Caleb...Caleb Arthur

named after my Grandfather (William Caleb) and my Father (Raymond Arthur)

MS17

Reaction score
First letters of first and last name, and my HS sports jersey number. Always thought Don Meredith had a great jersey.