News: Ezekiel Elliot named Offensive Rookie of the Month

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I was watching inside the nfl last night and Brandon Marshall was yelling about being sick of Dak and Zeke.

This year is turning into 07 where we started off as a feel good story and Romo led the way, then slowly the media overexposed Dallas, Specifically Owens and Romo and built it up hoping to get to tear it down and then of course they did.

It feels the same to me. All espn talks about everyday is Dak, Zeke and Romo and people have become sick of it and clearly other players around the league are sick of it also.

I wish the national stories and obsession would go away. Its not good for the team over the course of the season. I understand why they do it but still its not good for our team.

Aven8

Reaction score
Great month for Ohio St and former roommate studs.

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
I was watching inside the nfl last night and Brandon Marshall was yelling about being sick of Dak and Zeke.

This year is turning into 07 where we started off as a feel good story and Romo led the way, then slowly the media overexposed Dallas, Specifically Owens and Romo and built it up hoping to get to tear it down and then of course they did.

It feels the same to me. All espn talks about everyday is Dak, Zeke and Romo and people have become sick of it and clearly other players around the league are sick of it also.

I wish the national stories and obsession would go away. Its not good for the team over the course of the season. I understand why they do it but still its not good for our team.

The Romo Dak controversy deal is way worn out. It's funny as us fans are way past that, but as we know Romo is not ready regardless so it's moot right now. However the NFL needs to talk more about Zeke IMO. He's it's new most dynamic player and possible MVP IMO.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Congrats Zeke:flagwave:

He will agree that award can be shared with the o-line. They are dominating. He's just doing what stud RB should do.
Love it

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
I think if he averages 125 yds a game, and we win the division, he should be in talks for MVP of the league

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score

Media exposure hurting the team is bs. Good teams win, end of story.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Romo Dak controversy deal is way worn out. It's funny as us fans are way past that, but as we know Romo is not ready regardless so it's moot right now. However the NFL needs to talk more about Zeke IMO. He's it's new most dynamic player and possible MVP IMO.
Not if Brady keeps doing what hes doing. OROY for sure though.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Really? Have you seen all the threads and posts within other threads on here....it will be around far after it's over...just like other things fans can't let go of.....

Now agree, they need to talk about Zeke more on these shows.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He's still the most dynamic weapon in football to me, Zeke I mean.
I agree, but missing 4 games and already coming out and doing what hes doing. Unless Zeke beats Dickersons record i dont see him getting MVP

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yes, but he should have overall offensive player of the month instead of David Johnson.
He had a great month, for sure.

No issue with Johnson getting it though

David Johnson yards per game = 139.9
Zeke Elliott yards per game = 135.6

And I think Zeke's line is >>> vs what Johnson is playing behind

Zeke has plenty of Player of the Month awards in his future.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had a great month, for sure.

No issue with Johnson getting it though

David Johnson yards per game = 139.9
Zeke Elliott yards per game = 135.6

And I think Zeke's line is >>> vs what Johnson is playing behind

Zeke has plenty of Player of the Month awards in his future.

Go Cards, bro.