News: Ezekiel Elliot named Offensive Rookie of the Month

reddyuta

Reaction score
All the posters who thought Bosa was a bust please raise your hands.

Aven8

Reaction score
yea, I thought Bosa was over rated...I'll chalk this one up as one in the loss column for me...Jalen Ramsey on the other hand...

But on a more serious note, this has to be good for Ohio St recruiting, not that Urban Myer needed any help.

I thought he would be good because he has that relentless motor and the fact he was double and triple teamed quite a bit in college. I never thought of him as a 15 sack guy good though and time will tell in that one.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I was watching inside the nfl last night and Brandon Marshall was yelling about being sick of Dak and Zeke.

This year is turning into 07 where we started off as a feel good story and Romo led the way, then slowly the media overexposed Dallas, Specifically Owens and Romo and built it up hoping to get to tear it down and then of course they did.

It feels the same to me. All espn talks about everyday is Dak, Zeke and Romo and people have become sick of it and clearly other players around the league are sick of it also.

I wish the national stories and obsession would go away. Its not good for the team over the course of the season. I understand why they do it but still its not good for our team.

Just once I'd like to fly under the radar, but we all know that's NEVER going to happen. Good or bad, the Cowboys are the story.

CVN68_Cowboys

Reaction score
All the posters who thought Bosa was a bust please raise your hands.

I still do. He seems like he has a lot of Shawn Merriman in him. He seems almost assured to "bust" for substance abuse like he did at tOSU.