News: Ezekiel Elliot sued again for yet another dog attack

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/05/ezekiel-elliott-sued-for-another-dog-attack/

This one is a little weird. Sounds like he had his dogs in the kennel and the dogs attacked their handler…. Would that then be suing for mis-training of the animals? Or perhaps failure to announce the dogs have a history?

This comes almost exactly a year after his previous lawsuit over an attack….

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/26/ezekiel-elliott-sued-over-alleged-dog-attack/

And then the third attack was just last month….

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...otts-dogs-send-two-to-hospital-with-injuries/

…although the new suit looks like it happened before that one, so last month’s could have a suit coming too.
Take the dogs away from zeke! Please!!!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Take the dogs away from zeke! Please!!!

He has an endorsement with AT&T and this is his Instagram cover photo for it:

1bf46ed3-6846-4b07-bb6d-8594d5621354_1920x1080.jpg

“Get that AT&T choice package, or you’ll be hearing from us”

75boyz

Reaction score
BOOM!!! :hammer::hammer:

The problem also is those making excuses for such irresponsible behavior.

This post is very big picture and far reaching.
It ultimately sums up behavioral patterns towards accountability from team ownership all the way down to this message board, lol.

In fact, this same principle can be applied to how current society neglects accountability/responsibility.

But for this team specifically, it always seems to come down to one more excuse as to who or what is to blame for failure vice facing deficiencies honestly and correcting said behaviors.

And all coming from a responsibility of pet ownership perspective, lol.

Be accountable/responsible. Period. For whatever...

Again, what a post. Great job.

Last edited:

garyo1954

Reaction score
I feel for the dogs because they have to deal with an idiot.
Some people are just bad owners. They just want a dog to have a dog.

Last year we had a couple move in with four dogs. They left the dogs out 24/7, left them to their own devices.
I had a couple of kids come looking for their missing kitten. And another woman came by looking for her cat.
Then I saw these dogs dancing around, went out to find they had killed a kitten. Showed the owner, who replied, "Want me to bury it?"

But he got rid of two dogs.
A couple of weeks later I see the dog going across the yard with a dead cat in his mouth.
Again I talk to the owner. He says, "Oh?"

This year they left for long weekend. I get up to a ruckus, look out and see the dogs trying to get a cat off a table, step outside with a .22 and one of them takes off. Tells me he knows what a gun is.
The other one just looks at me. He knows I wouldn't hurt him. He's played with my dog. I've given him treats and petted him, talked to him, and spent more time with him than the owners.
But I won't have them hurting cats, or other animals, mine or not. So I walked out and told him to go home.

Three days running around outside, no food, no water.......yeah, I can see the dogs are neglected, hungry, so I take them leftovers.

Some people just shouldn't have animals because they aren't responsible enough to care for them.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He has an endorsement with AT&T and this is his Instagram cover photo for it:

1bf46ed3-6846-4b07-bb6d-8594d5621354_1920x1080.jpg

“Get that AT&T choice package, or you’ll be hearing from us”
Looks like not only those dogs...but Zeke as well...needs some serious training.

It's laughable at this point how not 1 single judge has stepped in and made Zeke fix this.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
All dog breeds can be aggressive for no reason or passive like a baby, it’s up to how they owner trains them. I’ve seen chihuahuas that would rip your fingers off if you ever reached for them, and Dalmatians that straight up kill neighborhood dogs. They are what Zeke intended (or neglected) them to be. No dog breed is inherently mean
Good point. A lot does depend on the owner. This story however seems a bit strange to me. Hope we don’t hear the rest of the story.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Those types of dogs can turn on their owner in a few seconds at any time and for no reason. Recently, one lady was walking her two Pit Bulls and they just turned on her and killed her.
No good reason to have dogs like that as pets. Playing with fire.

Every pit bull owner I have come across has been odd in a very bad way, to say the least. Yeah, there are probably some normal pit bull owners out there, but they don't seem to be the norm.

My uncle owns a junkyard. He has some absolutely mean dogs. Years ago when I worked there, those dogs were terrifying, even when chained.

For me there were very few dealbreakers when it came to women. No matter how beautiful or nice or rich she was, no dice if she had a pit bull. That is just red flag crazy to me.

Elliott should give up those types of dogs for his own health and those around him.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Those types of dogs can turn on their owner in a few seconds at any time and for no reason. Recently, one lady was walking her two Pit Bulls and they just turned on her and killed her.
No good reason to have dogs like that as pets. Playing with fire.

Every pit bull owner I have come across has been odd in a very bad way, to say the least. Yeah, there are probably some normal pit bull owners out there, but they don't seem to be the norm.

My uncle owns a junkyard. He has some absolutely mean dogs. Years ago when I worked there, those dogs were terrifying, even when chained.

For me there were very few dealbreakers when it came to women. No matter how beautiful or nice or rich she was, no dice if she had a pit bull. That is just red flag crazy to me.

Elliott should give up those types of dogs for his own health and those around him.

The dog in question is a rott, not a pit

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is foolishness
It should be discerned why his dog/s are aggressive. One of the possibilities is he's involved in dogfighting. I'm not saying he is but let's investigate. There is nothing foolish about that.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It should be discerned why his dog/s are aggressive. One of the possibilities is he's involved in dogfighting. I'm not saying he is but let's investigate. There is nothing foolish about that.

I would counter that and say he’d be a lot more careful with his dogs if they were prized fighters and he was a multimillionaire who didn’t want to get caught

the more elaborate the scheme, the more elaborate you treat it

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I would counter that and say he’d be a lot more careful with his dogs if they were prized fighters and he was a multimillionaire who didn’t want to get caught

the more elaborate the scheme, the more elaborate you treat it
...unless you're stupid. Zeke has never been accused of being mentally sharp. In fact, his judgment has proven to be very questionable.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Doesn't make a difference to me. Same type of dog. Some breeds are just plain meant to kill and not be pets.
I've owned both breeds before and I've found both breeds to be sweet docile animals if they are raised right. Your accusations don't hold water with me.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That seems like a big reach. Vick was involved in dog fighting. That's different than having vicious dogs.

It seems to me that if Elliott wants to keep those dogs, he needs to hire someone to come in and work with them who knows how to make them less aggressive.
Agreed, seems to me he just doesn't have time to care for several dogs, this probably pisses the dogs off more than anything.

Flamma

Reaction score
Something doesn't sit well with me about this incident. It sounded like he was trying to do the right thing by boarding these dogs. I can't comment much on this because I don't know what the procedures are with places like that. How do they handle potentially aggressive dogs?

What has me a bit curious is the part about the rotty seizing the mans arm and throwing him to the ground. I guess you can say anything you want if no one is there to see it and there's no video. How's the guy's arm? It doesn't say much about that. I'd love to know. I'm just skeptical.

Guy is working at a pet hotel. He probably needs a little money, maybe not. Just guessing. It's no secret Zeke's dog has a history. My guess is when Mr. Williams took the dogs out for a poop, he himself slipped on a fresh steamer sending him reeling. The rotty just tried to help him get up. So you see some teeth marks. Because if an angry rotty latched on to your arm, it's not going to be pretty. I've seen lesser dogs crunch down on tree branches the size of a forearm and you can hear it crack under the pressure.

I don't have enough information to determine anything. I can only guess. But with what little I do have, I think Mr. Williams if full of it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The dog in question is a rott, not a pit

Since I gave links for info about pitbulls. Here's one for info about rottweilers. The sum of it is that they need a lot of training and attention.

https://pethelpful.com/dogs/Are-Rottweilers-Dangerous-or-Do-They-Make-Good-Pets

Who's to blame for dangerous Rottweilers?
So, are Rottweilers dangerous, or should the finger of blame really be pointed at irresponsible owners? Any dog (or animal) has the potential to become aggressive if not properly trained, socialized, or treated appropriately.

Here's an analogy. The meanest toy breed dog can only do so much damage. The jaws are tiny and exert little force. The chances of it hurting you fatally are slim. Conversely, the gentlest, best-trained large animal equipped with powerful jaws can hurt someone seriously by virtue of their tremendous size and power. The real key is proper training and socialization combined with responsible ownership.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Agreed, seems to me he just doesn't have time to care for several dogs, this probably pisses the dogs off more than anything.

A lot of dog owners just want to play with their animals when they feel like it and otherwise, just let them do whatever they want. That's not good for the animal.

Some dog owners don't understand that behavioral training is part of their responsibility. Bad dogs come from bad owners. That doesn't make Elliott a bad person. My brother and sister are not bad people. They love their dogs. They just don't make them behave.

Frankly, it's similar to parents who think they are showing love by not disciplining their children. They don't seem to understand that they are harming their children by letting them do whatever they want.