Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott (47-yard run) 20.66 mph top speed

Ozone22

Reaction score
Last week against the Birds Zeke had 95 yards. He was pulled with plenty of time left on the clock to run another 5 yards for to get over 100 for the day.
Can he run as fast as he use to? Probably not but I do like that he is still running hard and punishing defenders. I bet Pollard likes it also

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Pollard needs more work.

I know Zeke is producing but Pollard almost takes it to the house nearly every other time he touches it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
FWIW this would have equaled the 4th fastest play of anyone in the 2021 NFL playoffs.

Player Team Top speed (mph) Play event
Mecole Hardman Chiefs 21.52 50-yard rush
Tyreek Hill Chiefs 20.76 71-yard reception
Andre Roberts Bills 20.76 26-yard kickoff return
Deonte Harris Saints 20.66 54-yard punt return
Lamar Jackson Ravens 20.64 33-yard rush
Scotty Miller Buccaneers 20.64 39-yard receiving TD
Mecole Hardman Chiefs 20.54 42-yard reception
Lamar Jackson Ravens 20.52 48-yard rushing TD
Darious Williams Rams 20.41 42-yard interception return TD
Taron Johnson Bills 20.39 101-yard interception return TD

Aftershock

Reaction score
What’s even more impressive is number 21 on the defense. He was like 3 yards behind Zeke and caught up to him by the time Zeke almost reached the end zone. Prob 22 mph

edit: that’s SS Jeremy chinn

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
These people around here will talk themselves into a bad day if the narrative fits...lol!!:laugh:

aint it the truth...we win a game the final score is not indicative how thoroughly we beat panthers....we are not a fake 3-1....Dak can throw for 400 yds and 4 TD's or running game can run for over 200

opening up throws for Dak....we have an offense that travels and a defense that travels and we are going to get back original starters to load up defense and offense....the coaches are confident and players

are confident which will only help preparation....unless wheels fall off...we win division which guarantees us minimum of 4th seed in playoffs....then if we can get the ball to bounce our way a few times and

some timely ref calls and turnovers....i just want to win divisional game and cowboys in champ game and if somehow we win that than superbowl?.....but getting ahead of myself...its how a team finishes

that means the most for playoffs not how they start....if we can stay relatively healthy and keep Dak up and our O line and defense healthy....easily see us in SB....but i am GORICO who has rose colored glasses

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Angles matter.

Yeah. The only thing I would have liked to see him do differently is try to make the DB with the angle miss at the end of the run. But that's a minor gripe and might have resulted in the run just being a little shorter.