Ezekiel Elliott made a key block on Gallup's long catch

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But you did admonish me. You advised that I should have just rolled eyes and moved on.

But ....Okay...we just see it differently and that's okay. I have a problem with "fan police"...obviously. :oops:
Actually, I said "could have", but you seem to be wanting to drop the subject, and I'm good with that. :thumbup:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, thank you.

Now in one of your responses to RWB you were talking about us being fans and not crapping on a play.

I didn’t crap on the play. Someone made a comment about Zeke being the best blocker “by far” and asked I where they get that from. I explain what I am able to find shows Ingram was rated the best last year. Another poster repsonded to my post talking about not needing metrics and cited a couple good blocks. I responded to that essentially showing where he has also made a mistake and it seems people are just giving Zeke the title of the best because they are pulling it out of their butt. That’s where you came in.

Now that was paraphrasing but I think it sums up what occurred.

Apparently you take issue with that sequence of postings but feel we should just be positive in here because we are fans, but you don’t do the same thing for Dak. You have no problem taking a positive thread and trying to undermine the positivity of something related to Dak. An example of that is Dak’s leadership abilities in which you and I have had several conversations about. Hence my statement of you not liking Zeke being treated like you treat Dak. You don’t just act like a fan and keep things positive with Dak, and I don’t expect you to but seems a little hypocritical to me.

Understand now?

Well I did saying I was moving on but I will reply out of consideration for you.

No I do not understand. Because you haven't given me any examples...that YOU accused me of. THIS: "So what you are saying is you don’t want Zeke treated like you treat Dak? Interesting. Very interesting."
I asked what you are talking about and so far nothing. Just obfuscation and bar moving.

I don't recall saying you "crapped on the play". I thought I was clear about crapping on zeke and specifically this thread.

I have been critical of dak..of course. And...I have been critical of zeke. I don't recall doing any of it in a "celebration" thread.

Anyway...I gotta go. Hope you have a good rest of day...maybe I'll see ya tomorrow for game day? GO COWBOYS! DAK AND ZEKE!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Wonder why people feel the need to sheet on their own alleged team...trying to convince other fans to do the same?

"best" doesn't mean "perfect". Of course he misses on plays just like any other player élite, best or whatever. Jeesus dude.

This, even Michael Jordan missed a game winner every now and then.