Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No it does not, if anything it is very low volume. Maybe turn down your hearing aide.
Maybe it’s time to accept you 100% completely dead wrong. Still stuck in corner eh? Lol

some things never change.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think if the choice comes down to sitting out an entire season or playing for some crap team I believe he plays. Guys who truly love the game have to be carried away from it on their shield so to speak. I believe Zeke is that sort of player. The only way he doesn't play is if his body starts to tell him "You need to go sit down hoss..." Whether that be the knee locking up on him in games or him just being too sore to get out of bed after a couple of practices.. the net effect is the same.. Even when the mind is willing the body always wins out.
Or the nfl tells him he’s done. Which is pretty much what’s happening right now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
At least you are using the correct verb here. None of these idiots on here nor any of the "expert" talking heads you see on TV knows a damn thing.. yet they all spew as if they do. The fact of the matter is a guy with probably 50-60 million dollars in the bank aint sweatin it either way. That much I DO know. Zeke loves the game.. so if push comes to shove he will play for vet minimum somewhere .. But if he stays healthy he will only have to do that for one year.. and he will get a better paying gig in '24. But health is not guaranteed.. So we will wait and see.
Are you talking about yourself? Was there anyone more wrong about zeke and pollard than you? Maybe your guy pal jazzy?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I hated seeing him playing on one leg the last 2/3 of 2021 and then with the knee brace the back half or 2022. Just not the same guy that he was pre-injury. I firmly believe had he sat 5-6 games in 2021 the injury in 2022 doesn't happen because the knee would not have been so "tender" from the 12 week beating it took in 2021. I thought his playing was a mistake then and I feel no different about it now. I applaud his giving up his body for the team.. but there's clearly not a lot of appreciation around here for that.. and that bothers me. We want these guys to be warriors.. then when they are we crucify them for not being able to reach 200 mph missing 2 of 8 cylinders. It's weird. Really weird.
He was playing selfishly because he wanted to pad his stats and keep pollard from getting his shine. One of most selfish acts I’ve ever seen. And the coaches should have benched his azz as well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was playing selfishly because he wanted to pad his stats and keep pollard from getting his shine. One of most selfish acts I’ve ever seen. And the coaches should have benched his azz as well.
Wow, just horrible, what lengths you will go to in making stuff up.
Zeke was all for Tony yo get his chances. He said that publicly many times.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You still have not learned.
Give it up, you are just embarrassing yourself again.
I am embarrassing you and you are embarrassing yourself.

So what is it that I am not learning? IF you continue to post nonsense about Zeke, I am going to respond to it. Just like other people do. If you dont like people responding to your posts, then dont post.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL..........Oh like you dont make stuff up? Yah right. LOL

"get his chances"? LOL Wow, what a great soldier. Zeke finally began to accept what was obvious last year. That Pollard was the better back.

Something you still havent figured out or admitted. Even though Pollard made the pro bowl and got resigned and Zeke is out of a job.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL..........Oh like you dont make stuff up? Yah right. LOL

"get his chances"? LOL Wow, what a great soldier. Zeke finally began to accept what was obvious last year. That Pollard was the better back.

Something you still havent figured out or admitted. Even though Pollard made the pro bowl and got resigned and Zeke is out of a job.
You that game that everyone says is a joke including you, but it means something that Pollard made t to the worthless pro bowl...I stopped caring about the pro bowl and who makes it 30 years ago.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So when Zeke played that last game against the Eagles 3rd stringers the year he was hurt why did he do that? That meaningless game. Why did he play? He had been hurt and we had a playoff the next week against SF.

He got 20 carries that game, a full load and they took him out the moment he went over 1000 yards for the season.

Are you going to sit here with a straight face and tell me he didnt care about padding his stats?

You find more damning evidence then that, you let me know.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You that game that everyone says is a joke including you, but it means something that Pollard made t to the worthless pro bowl...I stopped caring about the pro bowl and who makes it 30 years ago.
What it means is that he made your hero Zeke look like the chump he is. LOL

The rest of the NFL acknowledged and understands what you still cant seem to figure out. That your hero is done and Pollard was the better back.

So you stopped caring about pro bowls when your hero stopped making them? No longer bragging about rushing titles many many years ago eh? :lmao:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So when Zeke played that last game against the Eagles 3rd stringers the year he was hurt why did he do that? That meaningless game. Why did he play? He had been hurt and we had a playoff the next week against SF.

He got 20 carries that game, a full load and they took him out the moment he went over 1000 yards for the season.

Are you going to sit here with a straight face and tell me he didnt care about padding his stats?

You find more damning evidence then that, you let me know.
What it means is that he made your hero Zeke look like the chump he is. LOL

The rest of the NFL acknowledged and understands what you still cant seem to figure out. That your hero is done and Pollard was the better back.

So you stopped caring about pro bowls when your hero stopped making them? No longer bragging about rushing titles many many years ago eh? :lmao:
Did not read either post. I know they are worthless and not worth my time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Did not read either post. I know they are worthless and not worth my time.
Dont read it. Its very embarrassing for you.

Its not like you will learn anything. We've already established that. You probably still think Zeke is a top 5 RB and you won the argument. :lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont read it. Its very embarrassing for you.

Its not like you will learn anything. We've already established that. You probably still think Zeke is a top 5 RB and you won the argument. :lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:facepalm: You are embarrassing yourself, still.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
yah, how so?

Nothing...........................................................................................

This can all be over for you. Just admit you were wrong. It can all end. You have my word.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There are lots of things I would make you admit, but Ill settle for this one thing that you were wrong about:

-Pollard is the better running back than Zeke

If you man up and admit you were wrong, I will even let you have your little Zeke defend comments on the board without reacting to them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time for this thread to be locked, it is going no where.
There are no more useful comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.