Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
As if he has a choice in the matter. He will go to the one with the biggest offer. Unless he wants to wind up in the USFL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sounds like Zeke’s options are narrow.

Big_D

Reaction score
If this was his agents idea, he needs new representation.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Zeke wants to keep playing in the NFL he is going to have to accept the fact that he is no longer a starting RB in this league.

He is a rotational backup and will be paid accordingly...............If his pride or ego cannot accept this fact, he might want to consider retirement.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Sounds like Zeke’s options are narrow.
i wouldn’t be surprised he comes back to dallas and says how much you guys offer? (after seeing the market) dallas just didn’t want to disrespect him by setting his new price tag

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The only teams that should be looking his way are Targets, Wallmart or Home Depot.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Just had an epiphany: he’s totally going to the lions. They’re stocking up on talent for an NFCN run and just Los their goalline back when 17td Jamaal Williams signed with the Saints
I don't know who they currently have on their roster, but that would actually be a good fit.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Where ever he goes he not going into the season as the starter like he was for Dallas year after year. Goes to show u he we overvalue our own talent.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
i wouldn’t be surprised he comes back to dallas and says how much you guys offer? (after seeing the market) dallas just didn’t want to disrespect him by setting his new price tag
From what the team is saying they’re not ruling out his possible return. However, if Robinson were to fall to them at 26 and they take him Zeke won’t be coming back.

Praxit

Reaction score
..really doubt he gets picked up. If he hadn't already done so. Talk about denting that Ego.

Teams will probably wait little longer now.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm not shocked but I am really amazed at how quickly our fans can turn on our players and be so nasty and degrading to them. Lol alot of you are horrible people
Weird how fans take seeming pride in being negative, even toward someone who's given them a lot of good memories.

Further weird how fans seem oblivious to the fact that the NFL is a business, and just because a player of Zeke's age and caliber and injury history is still waiting to see where he ends up, doesn't mean he's not on teams' lists in late March. It just means that his is a position where there is special interest in younger players ahead of older... and so like few other positions, the pending NFL draft has potent effect.

Zeke will land somewhere, but sure, absolutely, he knows as well as any of us fans do, his big money contract is in the rear view. And that's okay. He's still almost certainly going to be on some team's roster eventually, and playing a role albeit only a starting one if the team he signs with is concerned about an injury to their presumed #1.

stinkface

Reaction score
A other version of Dez sadly. May be done in the league, or perhaps a week 2 signing when injuries hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.