Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

superonyx

Reaction score
I'm not shocked but I am really amazed at how quickly our fans can turn on our players and be so nasty and degrading to them. Lol alot of you are horrible people
Thats all this place has become. Some nasty people. All these years I thought the lowlife's in Philly were unique.
Nope. Just pick and thread and read it. Just hatred towards all the cowboys. I can't think of any players left that haven't received it here.

Loso86

Reaction score
Weird how fans take seeming pride in being negative, even toward someone who's given them a lot of good memories.

Further weird how fans seem oblivious to the fact that the NFL is a business, and just because a player of Zeke's age and caliber and injury history is still waiting to see where he ends up, doesn't mean he's not on teams' lists in late March. It just means that his is a position where there is special interest in younger players ahead of older... and so like few other positions, the pending NFL draft has potent effect.

Zeke will land somewhere, but sure, absolutely, he knows as well as any of us fans do, his big money contract is in the rear view. And that's okay. He's still almost certainly going to be on some team's roster eventually, and playing a role albeit only a starting one if the team he signs with is concerned about an injury to their presumed #1.
I agree 100%

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Zeke's wish list. None of these teams have offered him a contract. Zeke "narrows" his options? He has no options.

This thread is fantasyland, but it's March and there really isn't much else to talk about re: Cowboys. Yeah, Zeke!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Thats all this place has become. Some nasty people. All these years I thought the lowlife's in Philly were unique.
Nope. Just pick and thread and read it. Just hatred towards all the cowboys. I can't think of any players left that haven't received it here.
LoL, he didn't die or anything. Why would any Cowboys fan care about Zeke anymore? That's not hatred, it's just "'kay thanks bye". And rightly so. Have achieved nothing with him. Next one please.

I will respect that 90s bunch forever and be thankful for their achievements until I die. Everyone ever since was just a footnote in Cowboys history.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Zeke is now a short-yardage, pass-blocking type FB and most teams do not want that type of player. Having said that, the Bengals have had OL problems so Zeke would help protect Burrows.
Last two seasons

400+ rushes

1800 yds

22 TDs

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I'm not shocked but I am really amazed at how quickly our fans can turn on our players and be so nasty and degrading to them. Lol alot of you are horrible people
I wouldn't say the fans here are horrible people for "turning on players" that leave and intend on playing elsewhere. The fans here are horrible people because they routinely root for human beings that play for other teams to get seriously injured, because they hate the team they're currently employed by, or because they think it will help the Cowboys.

Just last week, in the "Tush Push" article, I heard someone in here hoping a cowboys player would break Jalen Hurts leg the next time he ran this play.

A football play. In a GAME. By a 22 or 23 year old KID. Wanting a KID seriously injured.

That's why people in here are horrible people....

That said, I guess they could be horrible for multiple reasons....so maybe you have a good point.

FaSho

Reaction score
Zack Martin maybe? But I agree 100% lol

links18

Reaction score
Zach Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.