Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Thats all this place has become. Some nasty people. All these years I thought the lowlife's in Philly were unique.
Nope. Just pick and thread and read it. Just hatred towards all the cowboys. I can't think of any players left that haven't received it here.
Yup.

The #ZekeHate is strong on here.

Loso86

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the fans here are horrible people for "turning on players" that leave and intend on playing elsewhere. The fans here are horrible people because they routinely root for human beings that play for other teams to get seriously injured, because they hate the team they're currently employed by, or because they think it will help the Cowboys.

Just last week, in the "Tush Push" article, I heard someone in here hoping a cowboys player would break Jalen Hurts leg the next time he ran this play.

A football play. In a GAME. By a 22 or 23 year old KID. Wanting a KID seriously injured.

That's why people in here are horrible people....

That said, I guess they could be horrible for multiple reasons....so maybe you have a good point.
No I completely get what your saying, there are horrible fans that no matter how hard the player is trying or how much of themselves they give some fans will nag them regardless and attack there character etc

rxdoc

Reaction score
LOL ...

my co-worker just came rushing in saying that the Eagles signed Zeke to a 1 yr $10.5 million deal. He said look it up on Eagles Nation Twitter posted something a few hours ago ...... He was all happy...singing how the Eagles are going back to the SB.....

Should have seen his face when I showed him the updated Twitter feed ...LOL ... :laugh:

I said there was NO way Howie Roseman is paying him $10.5 million ....

Eagles Nation​

Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com › PHLEaglesNation › status

5 hours ago — BREAKING: The #Eagles have signed RB Ezekiel Elliott to a 1-year, $10.5M deal, per. @ESPN . Welcome home,. @EzekielElliott.

LOL ......
they just posted an updated ... it was an April fools joke .... LOL ......
reading through the thread ...it is funny how many Eagle fans fell for it ..... :lmao:

just thought I would entertain everyone for 5 minutes ..... :flagwave:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Zeke's wish list. None of these teams have offered him a contract. Zeke "narrows" his options? He has no options.

This thread is fantasyland, but it's March and there really isn't much else to talk about re: Cowboys. Yeah, Zeke!
It sure sounds like a wish list to ramp up his market. I still maintain though that I would be surprised if there was no market no market for Zeke, it may just not be the team he wants to go to, or for the money he wants.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It sure sounds like a wish list to ramp up his market. I still maintain though that I would be surprised if there was no market no market for Zeke, it may just not be the team he wants to go to, or for the money he wants.
There is unfortunately. . .no market for Zeke.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
LOL ...

my co-worker just came rushing in saying that the Eagles signed Zeke to a 1 yr $10.5 million deal. He said look it up on Eagles Nation Twitter posted something a few hours ago ...... He was all happy...singing how the Eagles are going back to the SB.....

Should have seen his face when I showed him the updated Twitter feed ...LOL ... :laugh:

I said there was NO way Howie Roseman is paying him $10.5 million ....

Eagles Nation

Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com › PHLEaglesNation › status

5 hours ago — BREAKING: The #Eagles have signed RB Ezekiel Elliott to a 1-year, $10.5M deal, per. @ESPN . Welcome home,. @EzekielElliott.

LOL ......
they just posted an updated ... it was an April fools joke .... LOL ......
reading through the thread ...it is funny how many Eagle fans fell for it ..... :lmao:

just thought I would entertain everyone for 5 minutes ..... :flagwave:
What a horrible joke to play on ANY football fan!

"HEY, your fave team just gave 10 mil to a washed up FAT running back who can't let go of his past glory days, and still pretends to eat a bowl of chocolate pudding after every 1.7 yard rush.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!°°

APRIL'S FOOL!!!!!

OH THANK THE FOOTBALL G*DS IT WAS JUST A HORRIBLE JOKE!!!! HAHAHAHA YOU GOT ME!! WHEWWWWWW!!!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
337503474_1352087868902953_7387550789613093512_n.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Thats all this place has become. Some nasty people. All these years I thought the lowlife's in Philly were unique.
Nope. Just pick and thread and read it. Just hatred towards all the cowboys. I can't think of any players left that haven't received it here.
Why would anyone like a player that completely sucks, holds back the team, and is way over paid? This is going on 4 years that Zeke has sucked. Having to watch that Ewok looking moron stumble and fall down his way to 3rd and long for 4 years has been miserable.

The day we cut him I was doing cartwheels. I guess you dont care about team success? What is Zeke your homie? Have you ever even met him?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Some of these scumbags cannot help themselves.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weird how fans take seeming pride in being negative, even toward someone who's given them a lot of good memories.

Further weird how fans seem oblivious to the fact that the NFL is a business, and just because a player of Zeke's age and caliber and injury history is still waiting to see where he ends up, doesn't mean he's not on teams' lists in late March. It just means that his is a position where there is special interest in younger players ahead of older... and so like few other positions, the pending NFL draft has potent effect.

Zeke will land somewhere, but sure, absolutely, he knows as well as any of us fans do, his big money contract is in the rear view. And that's okay. He's still almost certainly going to be on some team's roster eventually, and playing a role albeit only a starting one if the team he signs with is concerned about an injury to their presumed #1.
Too bad fans can't or won't understand this.
They just want to hate on everything and not think logically.
Some Dallas fans rather be sensational in their posts and fools the crowd posts, to collect likes or whatever.

Zeke can take his time, even into TC or the season, sign with a contender even. He is not done by any means at all.
He needs an OC that knows how to call games. Not some OC in training boosting his passing play calling.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He'll be Lucky to sign anywhere, players at some point need to realize they can't play the kids game anymore, he's slow and his time has come and gone
And some fans need to learn football / NFL 101.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would anyone like a player that completely sucks, holds back the team, and is way over paid? This is going on 4 years that Zeke has sucked. Having to watch that Ewok looking moron stumble and fall down his way to 3rd and long for 4 years has been miserable.

The day we cut him I was doing cartwheels. I guess you dont care about team success? What is Zeke your homie? Have you ever even met him?
If you cared about team success, you would want Dak gone as well. :lmao2:

Status
Not open for further replies.